Remember that video of american Somali girls beating up that hooyo? was cause she was the 2nd wife!

How do you know he didnt consult? A man gotta do what a man gotta do to avoid jail....so yeah he will deny if asked. And if a woman cant take the man having second wife...she should ask for divorce. Not send her bakhti kids on pregnant woman. I definetely intend to have 2 wives in the future. When the first is close to 50.....get a younger model
Close to 50 kulaha :mjlol:

Bruh I'm divorcing mine when she hits 30 :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How do you know he didnt consult? A man gotta do what a man gotta do to avoid jail....so yeah he will deny if asked. And if a woman cant take the man having second wife...she should ask for divorce. Not send her bakhti kids on pregnant woman. I definetely intend to have 2 wives in the future. When the first is close to 50.....get a younger model
If he consulted with her, she would ask him for divorce. It's not her fault. You're the Baqti.

Couldn't beat their trash dad, so they beat their step mom. Misplaced anger and priorities. I hope they all catch a case.
Where did this happen? Someone needs ti send the video the police. Walahi I hope they go to jail.

Gibiin-Udug

Fucking retard. Her father made the choice, if the first wife wasn't content with it she could've demanded a divorce. The daughters have no say in this whatsoever. Embarassing ratchet chimps.

I hope she presses charges against them, can't be acting like an animal in a first world country.
Who the hell are you calling a retard? That's why I said they should also beat the dead beat saqajaan who fathered them. It's all his fault.

I hope the bastard also get jail time.

It's illegal to have two wives in America, follow the rules. Useless, deadbeat Somali men.

If he consulted with her, she would ask him for divorce. It's not her fault. You're the Baqti.
You are defending a woman who took her daughters to beat up a pregnant woman? Like even if he didnt consult her.....she took her daughters to beat uo a pregnant woman and you are ok with that and even dissed the victim wooow

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
This is all the deadbeat father's fault.

He should have divorced the first wife and married this woman but instead he wanted to kill two birds with one stone.

The second wife probably knew he had a whole ass family but she still married him. She made her bed now she needs to lay on it (figuratively and literally) lmfao.

Secondly those daughters and their mother should also beat the saqajaan father of theirs.
You were good girl what happened Reiko

Gibiin-Udug

You are defending a woman who took her daughters to beat up a pregnant woman? Like even if he didnt consult her.....she took her daughters to beat uo a pregnant woman and you are ok with that and even dissed the victim wooow
The homewrecker will get these hands, I don't feel sorry for her. She knew he had a family. I bet she was friends with their wife also.

Don't marry married men.

Who the hell are you calling a retard? That's why I said they should also beat the dead beat saqajaan who fathered them. It's all his fault.

I hope the bastard also get jail time.

It's illegal to have two wives in America, follow the rules. Useless, deadbeat Somali men.

lol now you're just being emotional

Insha'Allah you will have a much better relationship with your co-wife. Say amiiin

Gibiin-Udug

You were good girl what happened Reiko
Nothing happened.

I want justice for Muslim women.

Our prophet scw was for women's rights. Somali men ignore what our prophet scw said but want to pick and choose the religion.

Justice for Muslim women.

The homewrecker will get these hands, I don't feel sorry for her. She knew he had a family. I bet she was friends with their wife also.

Don't marry married men.
Yeah we have different values...you have no problem hurting pregnant women and kill unborn children. I do....so we never agree on this

Gibiin-Udug

Yeah we have different values...you have no problem hurting pregnant women and kill unborn children. I do....so we never agree on this
The homewrecker knew what she was getting into.

Don't marry a man with family.

Plenty of single men out there.

Ofcourse we have different values, you treat women like shit and probably saw your father treating your mom like that. I'm glad we have different values. I grew up with love, respect and admiration.

The homewrecker kmew what she was getting into.

There’s more women than men in this world.
So don't be surprised when u see a man with several wives.

If every man only had 1 wife there would have been plenty of single women out there.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
. I will not stay out of this.. I'm going to send a lawyer for the first wife.

How are you gonna dwell in the affairs of another man. Who authorized you police matters of the heart. What do you want the man to do? You want him to commit xaaraan like me where I have lost my control in so many situations and now I haven’t even seen my child in like 7 years. I’m afraid to be hit with a child support but it’s time for me claim my child. :meleshame::meleshame:

Couldn't beat their trash dad, so they beat their step mom. Misplaced anger and priorities. I hope they all catch a case.
Where did this happen? Someone needs ti send the video the police. Walahi I hope they go to jail.

What on earth does it have to do with them? It's between their parents

Is he trash for getting a second wife?

Gibiin-Udug

How are you gonna dwell in the affairs of another man. Who authorized you police matters of the heart. What do you want the man to do? You want him to commit xaaraan like me where I have lost my control in so many situations and now I haven’t even seen my child in like 7 years. I’m afraid to be hit with a child support but it’s time for me claim my child. :meleshame::meleshame:
That's why you've a low sperm count. Your first wife who you cheated on probably habaar you.

The homewrecker knew what she was getting into.

Ofcourse we have different values, you treat women like shit and probably saw your father treating your mom like that. I'm glad we have different values. I grew up with love, respect and admiration.
I treat women like shit? You are supporting killing a womans child....what worse can you do to a woman than killing her child?

What on earth does it have to do with them? It's between their parents

Is he trash for getting a second wife?
Obviously their mom was extremely hurt by it. Many women have gone mad because of men doing this sort of thing. I saw a video of one in a mental institution back home because her husband did this to her.
They're trying to have their mom's back, but beating their step mom won't achieve that.

Trending