Remember that Rahaf girl who fled from Saudi Arabia?

Many Saudi women and other Arab women love Black men. This is a famous online Black Saudi gamer called Xzit he is dating this hot Saudi chick called Dhay.

1612139481883654~c5_720x720.jpeg

View attachment 131834View attachment 131835

Another famous Black Saudi Arab Youtuber, interviewing a Lebanese/Syrian chick and asking her if women prefer white or black men. ''She said to be honest, most women love black men''.

2:20

This Moroccan girl who made a live video on her instagram account, was asked by one of her viewers as to why are girls scared of black men. She said says ''no why, I prefer black men, I am just speaking about myself''

All thanks to Hip hop. Women around the world love black men. Black is associated with fun and chill life.

SHE LEFT ISLAM FOR PINK PIGS AND DARK BOARS AKA MADOW MEN WOW

YES HER FAMILY IS FUCKED UP BUT LEAVING ISLAM JUST SHOWS HOW WEAK SHE IS DOES SHE NOT KNOW LIFE IS HARD AND HARDER WITH FUCKED FAMILY MEMBERS BUT YOU MUST STRIVE ON

PLENTY OF HALAL BACON AKA TURKEY BACON PLENTY OF BLACK MUSLIMS

I remember when she came to the airport she ate bacon for the first time and they were celebrating her lol. 1 year lady the Canadian tax payers take care of another single mother lol. What a disappointment. She said she fled because she wanted to study and not get married. And now she is saying she want to spend rest of her life with this guy.
They can be disappointed all they want to be, she still living a canadian/western lifestyle they act like everyone who leaves Islam is some enlightened super educated person

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Al-Qunun family definitely won't show themselves infront of other families no more after this L :dead:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
disowned :gaasdrink:

her family, including her father, Mohammed al-Qunun, who is a Saudi governor, said: "We disavow the so-called 'Rahaf Al-Qunun' the mentally unstable daughter who has displayed insulting and disgraceful behavior."

Her father(from one of the most powerful families in saudi Arabia)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the tribe of Shammar

Last edited:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
disowned :gaasdrink:

her family, including her father, Mohammed al-Qunun, who is a Saudi governor, said: "We disavow the so-called 'Rahaf Al-Qunun' the mentally unstable daughter who has displayed insulting and disgraceful behavior."

Her father(from one of the most powerful families in saudi Arabia)
From the tribe of Shammar
Her father is the governor she must have been super rich, it's no wonder her case was on the international spotlight.

This is true, especially for Arab North Africans. Moroccan women worship Black men, so many Sudanese women won't let their husbands visit Morocco for this reason. Plenty of Moroccan and Egyptian women even relocate to Sudan and become housewives. In Egypt all the white girls chase after dark skinned guys, and this has been happening for generations which is why there's so many light skinned Nubians.

I dont know about Morroccan women and Sudanese men but I will give you the benefit of the doubt as Moroccan women in Europe go crazy for black men. As for Egyptian women they do indeed love Sudanese men lol.

I have literally lost count with the amount of half Sudanese and half Egyptian people (who have Egyptian mothers and Sudanese fathers)that I have known and met over the course of my lifetime lol.

Remember the girl who fled her family in Saudi Arabia and sought asylum in Canada? The one whose plight the media pushed everywhere?

Rahaf Mohammed Al Qunun | HuffPost India

Well this is her now...

Photo by Rahaf Mohammed رهف محمد on July 12, 2020. Image may contain: 2 people, phone

Reminds me of this Sri Lankan yat in secondary school who wore curly wigs to appear mixed race lmfao in the hopes black guys would move to her :dead::dead:and of course kneegurs did :bell:

Trending

Latest posts