'Remarkable' decline in fertility rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warya, stop it:fittytousand:

First, you asked blade to have kids for you, now me:faysalwtf:audubillah!

Ps. none of my kids will look like this:mugshotman:. They will all be qorox like their mother:siilaanyosmile:
Hunno we gotta increase the population everyday stupid Farah's are killing themselves. By the am Ogaden and you

I'm actually a man but none of them know

73cC.gif

But why does your bio say "Abdi pleaser" Qanis ma tahay:what1:

Hunno we gotta increase the population everyday stupid Farah's are killing themselves. By the am Ogaden and you

What is the difference between you and the other stupid Farahs?? Increase population kulaha, You farahs are weird, you want a skinny beautiful xaalimo but at the same time 11 kids:what:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
73cC.gif

But why does your bio say "Abdi pleaser" Qanis ma tahay:what1:
Eveyone has dirty mind it's abdi pleaser as in I defend them abdis the Ethiopian on here gave me the name as an insult but I took it and turned it around

Eveyone has dirty mind it's abdi pleaser as in I defend them abdis the Ethiopian on here gave me the name as an insult but I took it and turned it around
Sooo, what are you?

cuz if you were an Abdi you wouldn't be called an abdi pleaser. Naaa you got caught
giphy-downsized-large.gif

What is the difference between you and the other stupid Farahs?? Increase population kulaha, You farahs are weird, you want a skinny beautiful xaalimo but at the same time 11 kids:what:
It's not only farah. Xalimos also enjoy having many kids :manny: you still didn't tell me your qabil :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts