Religious Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
He counts each pair one by one :pachah1:
I judge bewbs by size, firmness and nipple size. :denzelnigga:. I inspect them like sherlock with a magnifying glass.
200.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
I-im not a simp sxb. @TooMacaan is the only woman i would simp for :wow1:. I hope that she's into shaving chest hair though. :russsmug:
I don't like simps, that's a turnoff:francis:..I thought you would've at least understood that-- considering your expertise on the so called 'female mind' and all. There's no fun in lifeless prey. I want my victims to resist; to put up a good fight (although knowing it's ultimately useless, in the deepest of their hearts).

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't like simps, that's a turnoff:francis:..I thought you would've at least understood that-- considering your expertise on the so called 'female mind' and all. There's no fun in lifeless prey. I want my victims to resist; to put up a good fight (although knowing it's ultimately useless, in the deepest of their hearts).
Bloody hell :damedamn:
You are a piece of work :mjkkk:

kkkk You are fucking cold. Girl you're crazy. :damedamn:. lmfao yeah I have a very cynical view of relationships and false bs such as love. The most genuine emotion between the sexes is lust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts