Religious question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the comedic relief guys leaving the Hararis now. Lol whenever I part from them they always say see you at your arooza (wedding). They been saying this shit since I was sixteen. 10+ years.

:liberaltears:

My paternal uncles/family are batshit insane. Their Eid messages are being ignored as we speak. They only reach out on holidays and to see if we've shamed them yet (so quarterly basis) I put my phone on airplane mode whenever they call.

So if I understand correctly you have a hard time finding an Abdi from any qabil up to your standards,
but your Uncles wanna restrict you to only 3 clans ? :mindblown:

Where is your dad in all this ?

Gambar

VIP
My paternal uncles/family are batshit insane. Their Eid messages are being ignored as we speak. They only reach out on holidays and to see if we've shamed them yet (so quarterly basis) I put my phone on airplane mode whenever they call.
I would marry from one of those qabiils that they banned you from if I were you, kas iyo maag. :hillarybiz:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
yeah ur gonna learn the hard way.
don't hate qabiils, but that doesn't mean u have to hang on to somalia. it's dead sxb.
fortunately for you, ur adeeryaal sensed this before u were born and put a few things together for u.
denounce somalia, somaliland ku dhag and pray it never reunites with somalia again.
What made you think this way?

yeah ur gonna learn the hard way.
don't hate qabiils, but that doesn't mean u have to hang on to somalia. it's dead sxb.
fortunately for you, ur adeeryaal sensed this before u were born and put a few things together for u.
denounce somalia, somaliland ku dhag and pray it never reunites with somalia again.
:farmajoyaab:

So if I understand correctly you have a hard time finding an Abdi from any qabil up to your standards,

He's dad abowe. Allahu Naxristo. My king's birthday just passed! :frdfvsb:

I do as I please abowe I'm iska koris. I'll marry whoever I want.

don't forget she's restricted from marrying non darod tribes, but they are fine with harraris who pray at an angle.

So your going to allow a few corrupted people make you think like that?
ur kidding right? it's not a few people, it's the government, the highest level of bureaucracy.
it's been almost 30 years sxb. The country is still fragmented, more than before, most people pledge allegeince to their respective deegaans and mistrust is nacayb is as rampant as before. u have got like 6 different countries squating their armies in the country, u have got alshabab and now we have got a government that will hand over somali people to ethiopia maalin cad.

Where did you get this little hope you got in u? what do you think will change? when do u think it will chance?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
ur kidding right? it's not a few people, it's the government, the highest level of bureaucracy.
it's been almost 30 years sxb. The country is still fragmented, more than before, most people pledge allegeince to their respective deegaans and mistrust is nacayb is as rampant as before. u have got like 6 different countries squating their armies in the country, u have got alshabab and now we have got a government that will hand over somali people to ethiopia maalin cad.

Where did you get this little hope you got in u? what do you think will change? when do u think it will chance?
It's cause I think once older generation dies off things will change it's all about patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts