Religious question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. If I could fine one tall enough for me. I'm 5'7.5, 6 feet in heels. They're notoriously short. My mum doesn't care who I marry as long as they're a practicing Sunni Muslim and not black or white.

My Paternal uncles are hardcore qabilist and want a guy only from their tribe or three other preapproved ones. I already talked to my maternal uncle in the US and we will circumvent them inshallah and he'll be my wali no matter what.
what darood tribe are you?
so we can tag the responsible party?

if you are darood and your mom is somali, how the hell do you have a harari side as a family?

They almost converted me once. Sat through one of their classes and I was like tf is this shit? :gucciwhat:

They stay trying to convert me walal. I'm too nice to say no so they keep trying to explain their thing to me. And then they ask me when I'm ready to start? Like it's a job interview.

what darood tribe are you?
so we can tag the responsible party?

if you are darood and your mom is somali, how the hell do you have a harari side as a family?

I said Harari family friends. I call them aunt/uncle out of respect. And I'm not going to say. I'm Darood on both sides. Two big Harti tribes.

Gambar

VIP
Yeah. If I could fine one tall enough for me. I'm 5'7.5, 6 feet in heels. They're notoriously short. My mum doesn't care who I marry as long as they're a practicing Sunni Muslim and not black or white.

My Paternal uncles are hardcore qabilist and want a guy only from their tribe or three other preapproved ones. I already talked to my maternal uncle in the US and we will circumvent them inshallah and he'll be my wali no matter what.
:deadosama:Loooooooooool

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yeah I know them. They follow some weird cult called Ahbash.

They pray in a totally different direction then the rest of the muslims here.

Typical cult morons, what makes us different from Jews and Christians if we change parts of the deen as we please:bell:

They stay trying to convert me walal. I'm too nice to say no so they keep trying to explain their thing to me. And then they ask me when I'm ready to start? Like it's a job interview.
I know exactly what you're talking about:drakelaugh:

They have some kind of association that they belong to... I think it's called association of islamic charities or something like that

Tbh I only went because some girl I was crushing on back in high school invited me to one of their classes :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
Yes? Can you believe? My mum comes from the most hated/celebrated Darood tribes in fadi sku diri ( I hope I spelled that right) history. Her qabil triggers them too much/easily. Lmao.
But she's your mum and your dad married her. :mahubowtf:

This shows iska dhal marriages aren't perfect. :gaasdrink:

I'm a wadani sxb
are u a pro union?
don't waste ur time sxb.
yall got good thing going on, the worst mistake yall can make is go against ur instinct and give somalia second chance.
it's like giving a crazy ex a second chance, u'd be gambling ur life.

Typical cult morons, what makes us different from Jews and Christians if we change parts of the deen as we please:bell:

You know I never knew how much I loved Allah SWT and the Sunnah of PHUB until I was faced with shirk. I always hear this Khutba in my head I once heard about how Islam will be split into 72 sects and all will be destined for hell but one. Smh. It really affirms to me how is easy it is for people to be led astray.

But she's your mum and your dad married her. :mahubowtf:

This shows iska dhal marriages aren't perfect. :gaasdrink:

Lol. What's most hilarious is my mum is the only Darood woman to marry into my dad's family. All my uncles married out, their kids aren't allowed to marry from their mothers' (lowly, their opinion not mine) non-Darood qabils either. They get the same list of preapproved tribes. And their moms ain't on the list either.

Gambar

VIP
Lol. What's most hilarious is my mum is the only Darood woman to marry into my dad's family. All my uncles married out, their kids aren't allowed to marry from their mothers' (lowly, their opinion not mine) non-Darood qabils either. They get the same list of preapproved tribes. And their moms ain't on the list either.
Your family is a paradox abaayo. :reallymaury:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
are u a pro union?
don't waste ur time sxb.
yall got good thing going on, the worst mistake yall can make is go against ur instinct and give somalia second chance.
it's like giving a crazy ex a second chance, u'd be gambling ur life.
Bro I was told by my parents that qabil is ceeb. Somali is a Somali in my eyes none of that qabil talk that's for the odeys sxb

Bro I was told by my parents that qabil is ceeb. Somali is a Somali in my eyes none of that qabil talk that's for the odeys sxb
yeah ur gonna learn the hard way.
don't hate qabiils, but that doesn't mean u have to hang on to somalia. it's dead sxb.
fortunately for you, ur adeeryaal sensed this before u were born and put a few things together for u.
denounce somalia, somaliland ku dhag and pray it never reunites with somalia again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending