Religious girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury

There were claims and counter claims between the two families and their supporters why the marriage suddenly collapsed. You know Somalis and their fake “pride”. This guy is always preaching and spreading “Dawa” and taking the risk for physical harm and maybe death by knocking doors of people he doesn’t know if they hate Muslims or not. Also, there are different opinions on any given issue even people from the same sub-sect. That’s why you will find Muslims who passionately promote FGM. It is impossible to eradicate in Somalia where people are “more religious” now than pre-civil war. Who is “religious” and who determines it?

I see I think they could work it out one dumb thing to do is share your marital issues with family members it's betters to work it out between each other

The minute you share with relatives it will be very bias and usually it goes straight to divorce btw if hes religious where exactly does it say girls should stitch up their vagina or cut their clit?

In Somalia if people were more educated in the religion and the health risks involved with FGM it would decrease

Someone who's religious, compassionate and kind, but at the same time strict, stoic, serious and manly.

I don't mind if he can't cook as long he's exceptionally clean. When I'm sick or pregnant he has to step up and look after me and himself.

Someone who's religious, mercyful and kind, but at the same time strict, stoic, serious and manly.

I don't mind if he can't cook as long he's exceptionally clean. When I'm sick or pregnant he has to step up and look after me and himself.
If he cant cook you will get overweight as you will eventually both begin feasting on fast foods.

Nothing. I would say most of them are medicore and they demand males who are in the top 95th percentile. Jake's on them those males also demand females who are also in the 95th percentile in terms of looks, $$$, statues, etc
The delusion is real. :gucciwhat:

Good to see that Steamdevelopment is considered and accepted as one of the guys.

Sorrry Shams since your call to this thread was for the ladies, however, I couldn’t resist to ask, who is a “religious” guy? Let me share with you guys a story about a guy who was “religious”. He always wears Arabic Khamees and greets men with akhii. He is not a radical but is one of these tabliiqs. He got married to another “religious” girl, but immediately after the wedding, he divorced her. He’s being telling people that she behaved like “gaalo” and made sounds and screams during love-making. He asked her if her cliterous hasn’t been removed and she said, no. He offered her the chance to travel back home and it be removed. She refused and he threatened with divorce. She told her parents who tried to reason with him. He accused them of straying from the teachings of Islam. They took their daughter and he divorced her. Could this guy be defined as “religious”?

That guy is really backward. The guys I was talking about love women screaming their name in private but in public she must cover up and not look men in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending