Religious girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your ideal man? Shy and baari or possessive and dominating? I'm asking this because in my experience religious guys very possessive and the their whole honour rests on their wife. Regular Joe's tend to be more miskiin and will help you with housework and allow you to stay out late in relatives weddings. What is your type?

The average Joe you described is a dayuus that doesn't take his household serious

These are the kinds of households were gangsters & loose women regularly spawn from

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
I'm a secular guy and believe that wife should be raising the kids, cleaning house, preparing meals.
So you've been pretending to be a woman this whole time
pachah1.png
pachah1.png
pachah1.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have heard the same from a religious friend of mine. Sometimes people who have the visible appearance could also have the worst traits inside. Big beard and smile in public but violent and control freak in private. This is why it's very important not to judge a book by its cover :)

I like ambitious, nerdy, kind, compassionate and generous (with time, support etc) guys. Imo, those dudes tend to be moderate in terms of their deen (they pray, fast). But I find their aklaaq and character to be amazing, and reminiscent of the prophet (pbuh). Religious, or wadaad dudes, imo, are extreme, unambitious, settle for mediocrity and are callous. They tend to lack mercy and are so obsessed with micromanaging the lives of women. Shaaqo la'an. Get a life. If I had to take my pick, I would 100% go with the first guy.

What's your ideal man? Shy and baari or possessive and dominating? I'm asking this because in my experience religious guys very possessive and the their whole honour rests on their wife. Regular Joe's tend to be more miskiin and will help you with housework and allow you to stay out late in relatives weddings. What is your type?

Petite woman with a mind of her own and proportional body (read: Hour glass) :)

Personality wise she must be well-read, very liberal and a good communicator :)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The average Joe you described is a dayuus that doesn't take his household serious

These are the kinds of households were gangsters & loose women regularly spawn from

I think regular joe ain't that bad as long as he prays and fasts

Good to see that Steamdevelopment is considered and accepted as one of the guys.

Sorrry Shams since your call to this thread was for the ladies, however, I couldn’t resist to ask, who is a “religious” guy? Let me share with you guys a story about a guy who was “religious”. He always wears Arabic Khamees and greets men with akhii. He is not a radical but is one of these tabliiqs. He got married to another “religious” girl, but immediately after the wedding, he divorced her. He’s being telling people that she behaved like “gaalo” and made sounds and screams during love-making. He asked her if her cliterous hasn’t been removed and she said, no. He offered her the chance to travel back home and it be removed. She refused and he threatened with divorce. She told her parents who tried to reason with him. He accused them of straying from the teachings of Islam. They took their daughter and he divorced her. Could this guy be defined as “religious”?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Good to see that Steamdevelopment is considered and accepted as one of the guys.

Sorrry Shams since your call to this thread was for the ladies, however, I couldn’t resist to ask, who is a “religious” guy? Let me share with you guys a story about a guy who was “religious”. He always wears Arabic Khamees and greets men with akhii. He is not a radical but is one of these tabliiqs. He got married to another “religious” girl, but immediately after the wedding, he divorced her. He’s being telling people that she behaved like “gaalo” and made sounds and screams during love-making. He asked her if her cliterous hasn’t been removed and she said, no. He offered her the chance to travel back home and it be removed. She refused and he threatened with divorce. She told her parents who tried to reason with him. He accused them of straying from the teachings of Islam. They took their daughter and he divorced her. Could this guy be defined as “religious”?
Barely imo if he was religious he would share bed room details with other let alone demand she goes through a FGM

Barely imo if he was religious he would share bed room details with other let alone demand she goes through a FGM

Mercury

There were claims and counter claims between the two families and their supporters why the marriage suddenly collapsed. You know Somalis and their fake “pride”. This guy is always preaching and spreading “Dawa” and taking the risk for physical harm and maybe death by knocking doors of people he doesn’t know if they hate Muslims or not. Also, there are different opinions on any given issue even people from the same sub-sect. That’s why you will find Muslims who passionately promote FGM. It is impossible to eradicate in Somalia where people are “more religious” now than pre-civil war. Who is “religious” and who determines it?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Honestly idk why sex should be awkward among married couples. Like enjoy it man. Take your time, dont judge, and stay away from anal play that shit is disgusting.
Apart from that i would f*ck until my penis fell off and i would die a happy man.

I like ambitious, nerdy, kind, compassionate and generous (with time, support etc) guys. Imo, those dudes tend to be moderate in terms of their deen (they pray, fast). But I find their aklaaq and character to be amazing, and reminiscent of the prophet (pbuh). Religious, or wadaad dudes, imo, are extreme, unambitious, settle for mediocrity and are callous. They tend to lack mercy and are so obsessed with micromanaging the lives of women. Shaaqo la'an. Get a life. If I had to take my pick, I would 100% go with the first guy.

What you described is the faux religious males hence why the hadith advising the fathers when marrying his daughters to check for his "Deen & character" because the one that has no good character has no deen.

These types of men are easy to spot, they go out of their way to outwardly appear religious to show off, have no humility, filled with arrogance and disdain for others, obsessed over minor issues while he himself is engrossed in major ones, more concerned about others then they are about themselves.

I remember being taught from a young age to flee from such people and have ever since, because the deen is supposed to be imbue you with great humility which in return builds great character and our Prophet was sent to perfect the most noble of characters.

It's a great insult to this deen to refer to such people as wadaad's because the opposite is the case with them.

Last edited:
The question is what do you girls bring to the table? :damedamn:

Nothing. I would say most of them are medicore and they demand males who are in the top 95th percentile. Jake's on them those males also demand females who are also in the 95th percentile in terms of looks, $$$, statues, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending