Religious freedom

@Daacad90 fadlan blees can you delete that quote I put in a spoiler for a reason. Thank you mahadsanid walaal.

You're a funny fella wallah
:hahaidiot:

In all seriousness, it's not a good idea to keep people hostage in regards to religion. It will simply just cause to become resentful and begin to hate their own people. A good example would be the Saudi girls who escaped the Kingdom & now hate their own people, due to being mistreated/oppressed by their kinfolk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

siad barre was a closet christian? do you have proof?
Do not spread fake information of Siad Barre. We know what he did was unislamic etc. But he simply didn’t know his religion better. He was not islamically educated and was influenced by the west. Let us not make the man seem worse than he was. He did messed up things but to claim he was a closet Christian is waay to much.
Look up the info on him praying to Jesus. You'll see.

He prayed to Jesus to win against Ethiopia :mjlol:

We know what he did was unislamic etc. But he simply didn’t know his religion better. He was not islamically educated and was influenced by the west.
oh yes of course, poor Barre, how could he possibly know that killing millions of people for political gain and killing sheiks was unislamic....

Don't fukin kill me :mjlol:

there is nothing wrong in peacefully coexisting with people of other religions, in fact Islam mandates this

but there is no place for murtads in Somali society

there is nothing wrong in peacefully coexisting with people of other religions, in fact Islam mandates this

Why would someone want to spread a Religion which will lead to hell?
:ayaanswag:
Isn't it against the deen to allow other religions to be propagated in a Muslim country

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I don't understand how can you peacefully coexist with people whilst simultaneously saying their is no place for murtads. You are contradicting yourself here I am legit confusion

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I don't understand how can you peacefully coexist with people whilst simultaneously saying their is no place for murtads. You are contradicting yourself here I am legit confusion
We coexist with other people from other religions. Murtads were once muslims and chose to leave that. They aren't a part of islam and us anymore

Idk how the west managed to trick you.

The notion of Islam being “spread by the sword” can be traced to the Crusades and remained a cornerstone of European Christians’ anti-Islam polemics for centuries. It was picked up in the late 19th and early 20th centuries by Orientalist scholars such as Sir William Muir,[5] many of whom―as British colonial officials and/or active Christian missionaries―were in a position to benefit from the vilification of Islam to non-Muslim audiences (i.e., “divide et impera”). The Orientalists crystallized and legitimized pre-existing traditional oral history―or mythistory, to use William McNeill’s term[6]―and in doing so “translated [historical memory] from myths to facts with a rational scientific attitude.”[7]

However, even in the ranks of the Orientalists there were those, such as Sir Thomas Arnold and De Lacy O’Leary, who chopped away at the narrative of forced conversions to Islam. O’Leary wrote in 1923 that “the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.”[8]
What jihad has done is documented m8. Look at the history of Muslim India and how mnay Hindus were slaughtered.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?

Correct me if I am wrong but murtad is someone who leaves the religion, yes? Therefore, are you against the freedom to choose one's own belief?

there is no contradiction, I'm referring to people of other nations

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We coexist with other people from other religions. Murtads were once muslims and chose to leave that. They aren't a part of islam and us anymore

So you refuse to coexist with them just because they used to be muslims? They may not be apart of Islam but they aren't asking for that they just want to live their life without problems. By refusing to coexist what are you asking to be done to them?

Your fine with gallo who were never muslim but murtards are too much ?

Daacad90

So you refuse to coexist with them just because they used to be muslims? They may not be apart of muslim but they aren't asking for that they just want to live their life without problems. By refusing to coexist what are you asking to be done to them?

Your fine with gallo who were never muslim but murtards are too much ?
Exactly, It makes sense when you think about it. They have forsaken Allah, why should we be forced to associate with them?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
there is no contradiction, I'm referring to people of other nations

So you are fine with the rise of alt right movements who remove mosques and perscute muslims since it's their country right? If the gov bans halal meat will you still feel the same way?

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Exactly, It makes sense when you think about it. They have forsaken Allah, why should we be forced to associate with them?

It doesn't make any sense to me ,you can't find Islam again ? Have they been condem to hell in your eyes or something - nothing is for sure we have no right to be acting in this manner. Cadaans want to do the same thing to you ,but you have an issue with it still you refuse to show the same kindness murtards.

People's relationship with Allah has nothing to do with you like I said before only Allah knows where everyone is going after we die.

Daacad90

It doesn't make any sense to me ,you can't find Islam again ? Have they been condem to hell in your eyes or something - nothing is for sure we have no right to be acting in this manner. Cadaans want to do the same thing to you ,but you have an issue with it still you refuse to show the same kindness murtards.

People relationship with Allah has nothing to do with you like I said before only Allah knows where everyone is going after we die.
You called me out on my bullshit...:deadosama:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
You don't have to associate with anyone you don't like. That is a right you have, but you don't have the right to revoke someone's right to Somalinimo. Anyone born a Somali dies a Somali whether you accept them as such or not. Somali gaals are just as Somali as any Somali :manny:

I swear we need a revolution to separate the diin from our somali heritage

Trending

Latest posts