Religious eye candy Mashallah. Ladies come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
We can notice these sly digs you been making constantly against us. Kulaha soft looking men, stay bitter just because you’re past 30 and nearing your menopause age yet have never been married. Keep posting your 5head as if that’ll ever entice anyone here you incel.
I swear, Soph is the #1 stan of Somali men on this site in the most encouraging, benevolent tones, and yet you lose your mind at the slightest banter. Frail piece of shit.

I swear some of you only understand abuse? It’s positivity that gets you fucked up, cuz you expect it ad infinitum like your whole self worth is now tied up in it. You need a better model, bc that’s not one that works in this world. If you were a girl on this website, I have to imagine you’d have probably roped by now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I swear, Soph is the #1 stan of Somali men on this site in the most encouraging, benevolent tones, and yet you lose your mind at the slightest banter. Frail piece of shit.

I swear some of you only understand abuse? It’s positivity that gets you fucked up, cuz you expect it ad infinitum like your whole self worth is now tied up in it. You need a better model, bc that’s not one that works in this world. If you were a girl on this website, I have to imagine you’d have probably roped by now.

I didnt know Sophi had testicles. :(

VixR

Veritas
I didnt know Sophi had testicles. :(
Edo, a Stan is a supporter. All she does is paint happy pictures about them, like impressionist art, and look how he lost his shit bc she said Somali men make beautiful daughters lmfao. Frail doesn’t begin to cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending