Religious eye candy Mashallah. Ladies come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't judge people. He's my fellow Somali brother, I genuinely wish him well.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks like the dollar store version of Drake but he's on his Deen Mashallah.

Reiko

I dont see his looks. I see his Imaan. Mashalaah. A blessed soul. May Allaah swt bless me the same :(

World

VIP
Without them how would Somali girls be beautiful?:mjlol: Soft looking men make gorgeous daughters while a rugged man will give you square chined one.
We can notice these sly digs you been making constantly against us. Kulaha soft looking men, stay bitter just because you’re past 30 and nearing your menopause age yet have never been married. Keep posting your 5head as if that’ll ever entice anyone here you incel.

upload_2018-12-17_16-14-13.png

upload_2018-12-17_16-14-30.png

The cleanest tags :mjcry::mjcry:Mashallah :it0tdo8:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How about the sons? LOOOL

Marry a Somali man with symmetrical features as they indicate great genetic potential and the capacity for good looking sons.

That or just do what most do to increase their attractiveness, focus on proper hygiene, body posture, eat a healthy diet and strength train - it helps with jaw development.

I don’t trust people who portray an image of spiritual purity on social media. They either act arrogant and holier-than-thou, or are frauds in disguise aiming to get attention.

VixR

Veritas
He looks like one of those “religious” fuckbois. You know he drops ayahs and beyond in girls’ inboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending