Religious bLacks are much better off than non-religious blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I've noticed when going past the church, the bLack folk are always well dressed, drive expensive cars, speak normally and come as a nuclear family. A far cry from those drug dealing bLacks in the town centre. So what is it that makes church going bLacks different?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They go to church and obey the Bible.Good for them.

Are you a Christian Farah?

MAHAD%2BBIRIK.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No such thing in my experience.

Club Saturday night, Church Sunday morning kkkkkkk

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No such thing in my experience.

Club Saturday night, Church Sunday morning kkkkkkk
Yeah this nigga seen one church probably and already making an analysis loool. Black Americans are very religious. Like you said, Friday and Saturday nights they(ghetto trash) party, leave their kids at home by themselves(sometimes burn to death) and then repent to GOD on Sunday loool.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
reminds me of my prom night. Me and my friends would hit the mosque before heading to the party drunk af lmao
It's common where I live. We got niggas in the Majsids management team, and they be going on dates - parties and fucking s loool. And the next day that nigga will yall at a "sister" at the masjid for wearing a tight dress while having a raging boner in his khamis.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
People everywhere are hypocrites of course, but madows have totally normalized degeneracy i.e. bastard children, even among the so called religious ones.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
People everywhere are hypocrites of course, but madows have totally normalized degeneracy i.e. bastard children, even among the so called religious ones.

Pretty sure the entire lower economic sphere in America (and Canada I guess) has normalized that.

Premarital sex by the dozens, cohabitation with no future plans. Just a lost country tricking itself into believing it's woke :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts