Religion and Colorism

Loool maybe cause they stil practice witch craft and black magic.
In Tanzania some witches sacrifice albinos or their limbs to ”grant” people a good fortune😞

they practice witchcraft everywhere! Especially South America, Middle East, and South Asia! Even certain parts of America! There’s so many videos of Arab people who put hexes and curses using photos. You sound ignorant asf

they practice witchcraft everywhere! Especially South America, Middle East, and South Asia! Even certain parts of America! There’s so many videos of Arab people who put hexes and curses using photos. You sound ignorant asf
True but none of those you listed sacrifice people for their ”magic”😂 stop that ”wE iZ tHe SaMe pEoPlE” babble and watch the video i posted.

Real talk, who cares? I personally find women attractive in an individual level.

Don't matter if she's black, white, asian, etc. There are good looking and bad looking people everywhere.

I think these topics are getting old tbh. That's just my opinion.

I'll admit that colorism is a thing though. Best believe people are also featurists as well.

Some people have the short stick on that regard. But I don't think it's limited to the religious. That's naive.

Because they worship Arabs. They mimic everything they do and equate their culture with Islam so naturally they worship their looks too.

I keep hearing about this meme of black prophets, but find zero evidence besides some murky statements on the darkness of Moses etc.. They could have been tanned Jews and not actual blacks.

There were none who were of Sub-Saharan African in origin. They were pretty much all ethnic Jews except for Muhammed who was an ethnic Arab.

Blacks only entered the Middle East after the 500s CE. There is no way there were Sub-Saharan African origin Jews in Israel/Palestine before that time.

Technically there are Black Prophets in the Abrahamic religion since it says in the Quran each nation received a prophet.

I’ve noticed that a lot of religious guys who go to the masjid or are very involved with their community that I’ve seen around my age (mid 20s to late 20s) that are very religious usually are into light skin or white muslims. I asked one of my cousins about it and at first he denied that and said maybe some of his friends prefer that and it was just a preference. Further into the conversation he theorized that faith and purity is often linked to whiteness and that most of us were indoctrinated to thinking that way, especially Somalis who link being religious to being more Arab.

Thoughts? Do you guys agree?
Nah I think facial features matter more, lightskins with bantu features aren't going to be picked over a dark-skinned with East African features.

Difference between dark and black though. Moses was Semitic and they come in all shades. His wife was Cushitic though.
Moses was a Cushite. Dark brown and curly hair lived in north east Africa. There's no debating this. Prophet saw said himself he was a black man. Pretty much every historical description of him says he was black. People deny this because it ruins the narrative that Ancient Egypt was also non black/cushite, since he blended in with its people (Pharaoh didn't know he was a foreigner) :francis:

Last edited:
all men prefer light skin women it isn't rocket science

We?

giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I keep hearing about this meme of black prophets, but find zero evidence besides some murky statements on the darkness of Moses etc.. They could have been tanned Jews and not actual blacks.

There were none who were of Sub-Saharan African in origin. They were pretty much all ethnic Jews except for Muhammed who was an ethnic Arab.

Blacks only entered the Middle East after the 500s CE. There is no way there were Sub-Saharan African origin Jews in Israel/Palestine before that time.

Islamic teachings state that prophets were sent to every civilisation but that Muhammad was to be for every civilisation after himself.

"And there never was a nation but a warner had passed among them" Quran 35:24

"Every time there came to a nation their Messenger, they denied him" Quran 23:44

There is some debate on the number of total prophets in Islam but the number I have seen in hadith is 124,000 prophets of which approximately 300 were messengers.

Trending

Latest posts