Related flags Sudan, S. Sudan, Gambella. Somaliland flag is a carbon copy of Mahra Sultanate flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahra Sultane who many Puntlanders namely Arab Salah clan trace their roots from is the flag Somaliland carbon copied.

Flag of Mehra Sultanate of 1967

Mahraflag.svg.png

Mahra Sultanate Postcard 1960

ADN1967-4-s1-UM-4.50-BSA25.jpg

Flag of Somaliland

Calankii-SNM_1-618x463.jpg

Flag of Persia until 1925

Amir_Kabir_Flag.svg.png

The shahada on top is influenced by the so called flag makers of Somaliland who were living in Saudi Arabia at the time.

If you look at the Mahra Sultanate flag Somaliland flag added the Shadaha and removed the Crescent

In comparison

Mahra Sultanate 1967

Mahraflag.svg.png

Somaliland 2017

Flag_of_Somaliland.svg.png

I swear these mofuckers are missing a chromosome or something. How the f*ck is it copying when the green, white and red tricolour is one of the most ubiquitous flag designs on earth? Are you people the result of sister/brother fucking?:draketf:

I swear these mofuckers are missing a chromosome or something. How the f*ck is it copying when the green, white and red tricolour is one of the most ubiquitous flag designs on earth? Are you people the result of sister/brother fucking?:draketf:
Shhh don't correct them. It doesn't fit their narrative. Don't ruin there circle jerk :lolbron:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Shhh don't correct them. It doesn't fit their narrative. Don't ruin there circle jerk :lolbron:
You removed a moon, it's literally the exact same flag.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Well the Somali flag is a carbon copy of the Bonnie flag then, which was used by the Confederate States of America in 1861, so whats your point? You see similar colours in Flags that have nothing to do with each other, so you think, ooh shit thats where it came from looool?

Some even argue that the Somali flag is based on the blue colour of the United Nation's flag, since Somalia was a UN trustee in the decade running up to Independence

Bonnie Flag
hqdefault.jpg

Somali flag
hqdefault.jpg

UN flag
UN-flag-public-domain.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending