Regular Things That Are Illegal In North Korea

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Imagine a place where your internet is regulated your comments removed and censored whilst this is all covered up. A powerful regulation board that pretends to be fair and honest to the outsiders, whilst subjecting it's citizen to it's tyrannicalh system that they can't rebel against. That is North Korea imagine this kind of system was to be implemented else where it would stop discussions from occuring the truh being spread and gives those who commits crimes a barrier to protect themselves.

Have you guys ever faced a system like this before?

I remember in Ethiopia the internet was censored and I couldn't access any website yet when you asked why they wouldn't reply to you and you knew you just made yourself a target. It is a large reason why people in ethiopia leave the country in the first place if they are found out to be rebels or even go against the system it's asking to be sent into prison.

@Basra this video talks about the interview ( briefly) and how NK made threats to the US. I hope you enjoy the film I laughed at the moment but was 100% that NK would do something to america in the end they just backed out

:wow1:

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
We are already their in many ways bro don't you worry about that

We aren’t doing good enough job yet, where’s the concentration camps and free labor? Why is there 10 presidents currently? Why is 68 IQ internet not restricted to certain sites?

Somalis need a hard reset we should sentence ourselves to 1 generation of North Korea style living to discipline our society

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We aren’t doing good enough job yet, where’s the concentration camps and free labor? Why is there 10 presidents currently? Why is 68 IQ internet not restricted to certain sites?

Somalis need a hard reset we should sentence ourselves to 1 generation of North Korea style living to discipline our society

It is restricted from what I have heard just not enough sxb don't worry we are getting there if that is our path to salvation we have no choice. It's either a fair democracy or to be run by individuals who are tyrants and can get away with anything we can see from the 4.5 system in somalia today that the latter option will be really popular

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

This is a safe space brother please do tell have you been to somalia and had your views censored or maybe here in the west ? Was it your teachers who stopped you from voicing your views or something am I close? Were you stigmatized for something you can't control and your viewpoint stepped on for no other reason but that?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

We should start jailing anyone who even utters the name of qabiil along with their family and extended family for at least 3 generations! :fittytousand: That would do those s good...:silanyolaugh:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We should start jailing anyone who even utters the name of qabiil along with their family and extended family for at least 3 generations! :fittytousand: That would do those *******s good...:silanyolaugh:

Don't worry we already do that lol but only for certain groups of people XD

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
It is restricted from what I have heard just not enough sxb don't worry we are getting there if that is our path to salvation we have no choice. It's either a fair democracy or to be run by individuals who are tyrants and can get away with anything we can see from the 4.5 system in somalia today that the latter option will be really popular

the only thing they restrict over there is sites and you can get around that and pretty much anything with a VPN. You don’t even have to pay for those legit VPNs you can use the free ones on the App Store and it will work

Trending