Regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
Me thinks her parents are tryna hook her up with her 1st cousin lil’abdi from Buuhoodle.
She’s starting to panic now.
Karma is a biaaatch

Is there anyway the mods can delete old messages
I’m quite ashamed of my faraax bashing and many other sjw/joking comments I’ve been spitting out since last year
I’ve had time to mature and realized Somali men are the best things for Somali girls
The banter, culture, understanding each other could never be achieved elsewhere
Besides the xalimos on twitter are killing them
We sspot xalimos should chill from the bashing on this forum
@Knowles @xalimathe6

mashallah

United we stand, divided we fall.

Only under the quran and sunnah can we be successful. Feminism and secularism will be the death of the somali people

:mjswag:

Probably had a bad experience with kyle huh?:reallymaury: what happened? He refused to pay the apple up front?:heh:

Now you come back crawling on all fours.:russsmug:

:idontlike:

Probably had a bad experience with kyle huh?:reallymaury: what happened? He refused to pay the apple up front?:heh:

Now you come back crawling on all fours.:russsmug:

:idontlike:

No it was jokes, but I’ve realized joking like that isn’t so nice and good, sadly our faraaxs really think we hate them :damn:

I’ve spend time with the faraaxs and I’ve come to notice us xalimos are too hard on them

There needs to be a program were both genders are forced to interact then maybe twitter Somali wouldn’t be so shameful

@GlitzyCue_ crawling back fatty
33blbn9.png

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I’m quite ashamed of my faraax bashing and many other sjw/joking comments I’ve been spitting out since last year
I’ve had time to mature and realized Somali men are the best things for Somali girls
@Knowles @xalimathe6

no let it be written in stone what you said, once a basher always a basher

No it was jokes, but I’ve realized joking like that isn’t so nice and good, sadly our faraaxs really think we hate them :damn:

I’ve spend time with the faraaxs and I’ve come to notice us xalimos are too hard on them

There needs to be a program were both genders are forced to interact then maybe twitter Somali wouldn’t be so shameful

interact with you lot?
:nahgirl:

what is in it for us?:kodaksmiley: nothing.

Hopefully the karbaashes pick up and get more and more every year until it reaches a boiling point and turns violent.:manny:

hopefully by then, both genders will realize they should stay away from each other like crips and bloods. That's the day faaraxs will finally win, they'll move on to better looking women at last and stop being hung up on chubby xalimos like I've been advising them to do so for years.:browtf:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Many people forget this..Just because you're anonymous doesn't mean you can act however you want. We're still accountable for all the things we write on here.

Way too many people here write toxic/trashy stuff on daily basis and whenever they are about to leave or Ramadan is around the corner, they always make a thread where they ask for forgiveness if they hurt anybody.:O27GWRK:..Not a good idea because we got too many sick individuals on this site...not everyone is able to forgive easily and move on. This is why I avoid getting personal with anyone on here. I would never ever gamble with my barely earned good deeds like that.:zhqjlmx:

I don't care whether you're sjw or mgtow, leftist or righty, gaal or muslim, unionist or separatist, qabalist or not...I don't mind differences of opinion at all, as long as they are presented in a dignified manner. Most of you act like xoolos straight out of the jungle which further proves the IQ68 notion to the outsiders. This forum along with twitter, single-handedly ruined our reputation online..Not that we had any to begin with.
The saddest part of it all is that you all are adults. If you were all under 15 then maybe I'd have made excuses for your behavior. Tragic.

interact with you lot?
:nahgirl:

what is in it for us?:kodaksmiley: nothing.

Hopefully the karbaashes pick up and get more and more every year until it reaches a boiling point and turns violent.:manny:

hopefully by then, both genders will realize they should stay away from each other like crips and bloods. That's the day faaraxs will finally win, they'll move on to better looking women at last and stop being hung up on chubby xalimos like I've been advising them to do so for years.:browtf:
no let it be written in stone what you said, once a basher always a basher

Typical sjw
Victim mentality on
Emotional men aren’t hot
:ayaanswag::fittytousand:

@Knowles @xalimathe6

What is his name?

We both know that this didn't come out of the blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending