Regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway the mods can delete old messages
I’m quite ashamed of my faraax bashing and many other sjw/joking comments I’ve been spitting out since last year
I’ve had time to mature and realized Somali men are the best things for Somali girls
The banter, culture, understanding each other could never be achieved elsewhere
Besides the xalimos on twitter are killing them
We sspot xalimos should chill from the bashing on this forum
@Knowles @xalimathe6

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:gladbron:
Mashallah. Xalimos are finally seeing the light.
:rejoice:
That Twitter thread that ranked beautiful women by ethnicity not including them at all really had an effect.
:leon:

What made you change your mind?
mashallah, you don’t have to feel ashamed all of us go through phases.
Somali women are best for us as well.

I’m quite ashamed of my faraax bashing and many other sjw/joking comments I’ve been spitting out since last year
I’ve had time to mature and realized Somali men are the best things for Somali girls
@Knowles @xalimathe6
The xalimo on twitter aren’t killing anyone; they’re just embrassing their community online. People are laughing @ Somalis. That said, I am glad you have seen the light and made tawbah. You are a clear example that all anti-farax xalimos need is a strong Farax. Congratulations on your new found love.

Last edited:
@Knowles @xalimathe6
This is an enlightend xalimo my fellow faraxs,manshallah:obama:

i thought bashing somali guys was always a joke some of us here take as bants i didnt know it was that deep for you love. soamli men are kings except them rotten ones :yacadiim:

Muji

VIP
i thought bashing somali guys was always a joke some of us here take as bants i didnt know it was that deep for you love. soamli men are kings except them rotten ones :yacadiim:

I thought the motto was bash them in public and marry one in private:mjpls:...didn’t know marrying a West African was a serious thought. Especially when their domestic abuse rates is off the charts :whew:

I thought the motto was bash them in public and marry one in private:mjpls:...didn’t know marrying a West African was a serious thought. Especially when their domestic abuse rates is off the charts :whew:
if its Aj i wouldnt mind any choking ass smacking have you seen how buff they are lmaoo fr tho i wouldnt marry any of them since im enganged to somali geeljiirah :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending