Regret something I just did walahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I wonder who common it is for married men to lust over other women.

Of course its only natural to see other women as beautiful/sexy but to "fight the urge" of sleeping/talking with other women

:wtf:

What're you saying ?...

I have committed no offense ...I relegated her to my boy

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
AJ,

Look up the statistics of extra marital affairs in Canada and the U.S. I don't know why it's shocking to hear that a healthy heterosexual man has sexual urges.

AJ,

Look up the statistics of extra marital affairs in Canada and the U.S. I don't know why it's shocking to hear that a healthy heterosexual man has sexual urges.

Married men have wives at home. Have sex with her after work.

If you lust for a woman that isn't your wife or girlfriend, its no different than having sex with her. How would you feel if your wife lusts or has the urge to have sex with another man? She's a "healthy heterosexual" woman.

If you lust for a woman that isn't your wife or girlfriend, its no different than having sex with her. How would you feel if your wife lusts or has the urge to have sex with another man? She's a "healthy heterosexual" woman.

Well to be fair men have higher sees drives than women, although I'm with you on this one.

Liibaan

Dude where are not discussing What ifs, this is reality of the matter. Both men and women, married or not fantasize about sex with someone else at times.

People don't have as much control on their thoughts as their acts.

Thoughts don't count

Liibaan

Aj,

Haven't you heard of Ashley Madison website. Millions of cheaters were exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending