Regret something I just did walahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Walahi bilahi true story that just happened ...

I was driving on Morse rd when I decided to put air on my tire. I stopped by at this speedway gas station. At first I tried to charge my card on the air pump but the stupid thing wasn't working. I went inside the store. i got in line to be served when I saw this :lawd::lawd: chick that seemed Somali to me speaking to one of the gas station worker. The worker looked my way and said "which way is State and Westerville " and I pointed out to where but the chick wanted to be certain. So I got closer and said "are you Somali" and she said "ha walaal". Walahi she has this either Djiboutian or Kalinka shanaad accent. So I told her "lets go outside to show you exactly where". Mind you its raining cats and dogs out here. We got outside and I told her "you see that traffic light ? Take right and you'll run into State street". She then explained to me that she just moved from Utah and that she was in her work break (she was wearing scrubs and I think she is a nurse or she works at one of them old homes) and her phone died and she had to get back. Right after she thanked me and was walking away I asked her in Somali "hey ma lagu qabaa? :mjpls:" and she turned around and said "maya". I then said "numberkaada I sii" and she said "yeah sure" and then she brings out a notebook in the middle of Somali central, dammm! And then takes my number down. Now I'm scared bro cause I don't give my number nowadays and my female checks it randomly. I Effed up big time.

I swear her lips whee like this

20f86yq.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:comeon: :comeon:Either your wife is the biggest miskeen or she's playing the part while she plans the perfect murder and disposal of your body. If that woman calls/messages you, you're as good as dead.:francis:

menace

VIP
:comeon: :comeon:Either your wife is the biggest miskeen or she's playing the part while she plans the perfect murder and disposal of your body. If that woman calls/messages you, you're as good as dead.:francis:
:eminemdamn::jcoleno::kanyehmm::mindblown::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

menace

VIP
Walahi I was minding my own darn business when this happened, waar ya qowraha iga gooya!

Duchess

VIP
Walahi I was minding my own darn business when this happened, waar ya qowraha iga gooya!

You need to get a separate phone. One of those old flip phones or a brick Nokia phone you can keep hidden in your car. If you're going to cheat, please be smart about it. Women are more offended by blatant cheating than they are by the shit you do in secret.:kanyehmm:

menace

VIP
The Speedway on Cleveland Ave? I don't even stop there to get gas. Ilaaheey ha kuu naxariisto.

Speedway at morse and Westerville :russsmug::russsmug: bro let me pass her on to you ...see what'me talking abt

menace

VIP
You need to get a separate phone. One of those old flip phones or a brick Nokia phone you can keep hidden in your car. If you're going to cheat, please be smart about it. Women are more offended by blatant cheating than they are by the shit you do in secret.:kanyehmm:

I got work phone..the effing problem is , I can't remember it

Double standard u go off on me for messing with asian big booty chicks and give menace tips to cheat when his MARRIED

Somali girls yall :banderas:

Duchess

VIP
Double standard u go off on me for messing with asian big booty chicks and give menace tips to cheat when his MARRIED

Somali girls yall :banderas:

I am trying to keep a Somali family together. I don't know Menace's intentions, perhaps the brother is trying to make an honest woman out of this other lady? Perhaps his wife knows he wants to get remarried and is okay with it? I am giving him advice so his current wife does not get jealous while he courts wifey #2. I am doing it out of Somalinimo.:ufdup:

menace

VIP
I am trying to keep a Somali family together. I don't know Menace's intentions, perhaps the brother is trying to make an honest woman out of this other lady? Perhaps his wife knows he wants to get remarried and is okay with it? I am giving him advice so his current wife does not get jealous while he courts wifey #2. I am doing it out of Somalinimo.:ufdup:

I'm not gonna ruin my family ..I'll set her up with my friend ..

And she just called me walahi...I'm gonna transfer her to my work phone ..I'm gonna tell her this is my work number

Q

Queen Carawelo

So did she call you? What are you planning to do with her? Are you interested in her for money? Sex? Social climbing?

Let's say your wife finds out? What are you going to tell her?

I wonder who common it is for married men to lust over other women.

Of course its only natural to see other women as beautiful/sexy but to "fight the urge" of sleeping/talking with other women

:wtf:

Duchess

VIP
I wonder who common it is for married men to lust over other women.

Of course its only natural to see other women as beautiful/sexy but to "fight the urge" of sleeping/talking with other women

:wtf:

You're a good man and perfect for my cousin Idman. Too bad you're a gaal.:mjkkk::mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending