Registered voters per region in somaliweyn

In your data tabulation and analyses, two factors to influence voter registration and turnout to keep in mind:

• In the SL numbers, SSC regions are included whereas only Sanaag is included in PL's, and
  • In PL, 18 is the age of voting whereas in SL it is 15.

Both factors skew voter registration and turnout numbers.

PL youth stratum (<= 15 years of age: 53% of the population):
pl_pop_stats.png

SL youth stratum (<= 15 years of age: 48% of the population):
sl_pop_stats.png

Last edited:

Reborn
In your data tabulation and analyses, two factors to influence voter registration and turnout to keep in mind:

• In the SL numbers, SSC regions are included whereas only Sanaag is included in PL's, and
  • In PL, 18 is the age of voting whereas in SL it is 15.

Both factors skew voter registration and turnout numbers.

Just a minor correction is that the voting age in Somaliland is 16 and not 15.

You can be registered at 15 only if you turn 16 by the time the election day happens.

Reborn
When was it updated? I remember its being a point of contention in earlier elections.

It's a common misconception but it follows the ruling that they have to be 16 when they vote. Political commentators don't like to read the law as it's not clear cut but it was signed off by Cirro multiple times over the years.

The link below goes through the SL Voting laws in English but remember some phrasing is off as it's translated from Somali.

Screenshot_20240329-225853.png

Largest Districts in Somaliland:

1- Hargiesa: 290k
2- Burco: 160k
3- Borama: 90k
4- Berbera: 83k
5- Gabiely: 76k
6- Ceerigaabo 65k
7- Lascanood 53k
8- Caynaba 36k
9- Oodweyn 33k
10- Saylac. 23k
11- C.Afweyne 20k
12- Baki 18k
13- Bali Gubadle 17k
14- Salalxly. 16k
15- Sheekh. 15k
16- Lughaya. 15k
17- Garadag 14k
18- Buuhoodle. 12k
19- Taleex. 7k
20- Badhan. 7k
21- Xudun. 7k
22- Dahar. 3k

Total +1 million registered.
This dusty ghost town has more ppl to vote then dhahar. Were do u come up with this lol....
:mjlol: badhan had 7k lol when its the second largest after ceerigabo. Half these idoor towns down even, nvm....
maxresdefault.jpg

Dhahar
Screenshot_20210801-131219_Gallery.jpg

Largest Districts in Somaliland:

1- Hargiesa: 290k
2- Burco: 160k
3- Borama: 90k
4- Berbera: 83k
5- Gabiely: 76k
6- Ceerigaabo 65k
7- Lascanood 53k
8- Caynaba 36k
9- Oodweyn 33k
10- Saylac. 23k
11- C.Afweyne 20k
12- Baki 18k
13- Bali Gubadle 17k
14- Salalxly. 16k
15- Sheekh. 15k
16- Lughaya. 15k
17- Garadag 14k
18- Buuhoodle. 12k
19- Taleex. 7k
20- Badhan. 7k
21- Xudun. 7k
22- Dahar. 3k

Total +1 million registered.

This mferrrr 17k were homie..:russ:

Screenshot_20240329-171315_Maps.jpg

Reborn
This dusty ghost town has more ppl to vote then dhahar. Were do u come up with this lol....
:mjlol: badhan had 7k lol when its the second largest after ceerigabo. Half these idoor towns down even, nvm....
View attachment 322372

Dhahar
View attachment 322374

"Where do u come up with this"

You do understand it's the entire districts with the settlements and not just town.

This includes the nomadic community which outnumber those living in towns.

Reborn
This mferrrr 17k were homie..:russ:

View attachment 322382

Again districts which includes settlement's and the nomadic community which out number those living in towns.

In Salaxley you have those coming from Hawd who hold a Somaliland nationality due to tribe and can vote.

The same happens in elections Hawd where you have people living in SL crossing the border.

This is the same across the Somali peninsula.

"Where do u come up with this"

You do understand it's the entire districts with the settlements and not just town.

This includes the nomadic community which outnumber those living in towns.
His list is heavily biased. spin it however u like.

3k for dhahar while this non existing town somehow has 16k gtfo

Reborn
His list is heavily biased. spin it however u like.

3k for dhahar while this non existing town somehow has 16k gtfo

You do understand Dhahar and Badhan has low participation due to people not registering due to lack of political will (not part of Somaliland)

So why are you comparing the two as if you believe those regions in Sanaag are 100% behind Somaliland.

Shouldn't you be instead looking at the numbers that was registered through Puntland elections.Given soon enough MPs would be elected through constituencies (30K per MP) in the near future.Goodluck with your two MPs :chrisfreshhah:

You do understand Dhahar and Badhan has low participation due to people not registering due to lack of political will (not part of Somaliland)

So why are you comparing the two as if you believe those regions in Sanaag are 100% behind Somaliland.

Shouldn't you be instead looking at the numbers that was registered through Puntland elections.Given soon enough MPs would be elected through constituencies (30K per MP) in the near future.Goodluck with your two MPs :chrisfreshhah:

The list is fake. I dont got the patience to google map the rest of the list. The random 2 i done justified my curiosity. 17k nacaala. :pachah1:
maxresdefault.jpg

The list is fake. I dont got the patience to google map the rest of the list. The random 2 i done justified my curiosity. 17k nacaala. :pachah1:
View attachment 322383
Than shut the f*ck up. Garadag has 20 villages under it who total 14k. The village itself has 3k residents
Screenshot_20231103_214822_Gallery.jpg

Meanwhile Dahar had 8k voters registered in Puntland elections while in Somaliland they registered less than 3k.

1711737739924.jpeg

In both cases Garadag registered more people more than Dahar wether you look at Somaliland or Puntland elections.
Screenshot_20231103_214837_Gallery.jpg

They showed us their political will in Puntland elections. Their numbers was dwarfed by ours. We registered over 100k people, majority from Isaaq districts, 120 villages. Meanwhile they registered 33k.

Than shut the f*ck up. Garadag has 20 villages under it who total 14k. The village itself has 3k residentsView attachment 322396

Meanwhile Dahar had 8k voters registered in Puntland elections while in Somaliland they registered less than 3k.

View attachment 322399

In both cases Garadag registered more people more than Dahar wether you look at Somaliland or Puntland elections.
View attachment 322401
Corruption at its finest.

I dont believe this place has more registered voters then dhahar. Your numbers are fixed to appear larger then u are is all.

Screenshot_20240329-184017_Maps.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-171315_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329-171315_Maps.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 10

I dont believe this place has more registered voters then dhahar.

View attachment 322405

In you delusional mind an overhead footage on Google maps is a better metric than 1 man 1 vote elections.

I realized you're talking of Salaxaly district in Maroodi Jeex. I bet that Ciidagale district have registered more people than Dahar.

:russ:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Below are the rest of the degmos in Sanaag incase you were interested

View attachment 322335
Below are the rest of the demos in Sanaag, in case you are interested. Ceeloyo/Badhan might cover some of the towns you might have been thought about.

View attachment 322335

I dont believe this place has more registered voters then dhahar. Your numbers are fixed to appear larger then u are is all.

View attachment 322405
Badhan is huge I drove past it in 2022 and there were construction everywhere, its the 2nd largest city in Sanaag. I'd expect it would grow bigger now that the water crisis is sorted. Google maps don't do it justice.

Same could be said with Yubbe where it was almost as big as Hadaaftimo

Last edited:
In you delusional mind an overhead footage on Google maps is a better metric than 1 man 1 vote elections.

I realized you're talking of Salaxaly district in Maroodi Jeex. I bet that Ciidagale district have registered more people than Dahar.

:russ:
18k registered voters in baki eh?.
:mjpls:delusional bunch
Screenshot_20240329-185524_Maps.jpg

Last edited:

Trending