Regarding our view on Half somali kids...

Half somalis speak somali and are more culturally inclined if their

• Total voters
Yup. That's exactly what I meant. They call themselves Chinese but not Han.

Likewise minorities can claim Somali on the basis of nationality but not by descent/ethnicity.

+1

That's a problem with naming the country after a dominant ethnic group/tribe such as: Somalia, England, Sweden, Malaysia, Thailand etc. Ethnic minorities as citizens of the country will use the demonym of the main ethnic group. Hence why Somalis will claim to be English or Swedish while not being those ethnicities. We don't see that problem with countries that aren't named after ethnic groups like: Canada, United States or Australia.

Madow Bantus and Asian Benadiri claim Somali but that's only by citizenship of the country Somalia, ethnically they're Asian and African foreigners.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
He was telling you same things I was telling you that is why I said What I said don’t be butthurt
We all have a common ancestor? Well no shit son who could've known. There's still a population bottleneck meaning we're definitely not pure nor was our paternal lineage static. Our Ancestors aren't some Arab niggas from Iraq or Yemen or Saudi Arabia, that lineage crap is based on lies.

Kkkkk no one's butthurt about what your saying, your English and logic is so shit it's annoying.

We all have a common ancestor? Well no shit son who could've known. There's still a population bottleneck meaning we're definitely not pure nor was our paternal lineage static. Our Ancestors aren't some Arab niggas from Iraq or Yemen or Saudi Arabia, that lineage crap is based on lies.

Kkkkk no one's butthurt about what your saying, your English and logic is so shit it's annoying.
Never have I said we came from Arab or Iraq or yemen
Bring Evidence that I have said that of you Accusing me For

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Never have I said we came from Arab or Iraq or yemen
Bring Evidence that I have said that of you Accusing me For
You said those lineages are real. You do know what qabil is right and how Somalis supposedly came to be and if you're not part of them you're not Somali.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I meant samale lineage is real and not some Arab or iraq or yemen
Well congrats, a large portion of Somalia's population are now lineage-la'aan. Then we move onto this samaale nigga, a proto-somali who's supposedly birthed the Somali population with 9 sons. Yet again we go back to our population facing a bottleneck and turning into a brain-dead inbreds who would've died out from simple diseases, it's quite literally impossible. He wasn't the only one, there were others leading back to the whole lineage crap being bullshit.

It's just not feasible

Well congrats, a large portion of Somalia's population are now lineage-la'aan. Then we move onto this samaale nigga, a proto-somali who's supposedly birthed the Somali population with 9 sons. Yet again we go back to our population facing a bottleneck and turning into a brain-dead inbreds who would've died out from simple diseases, it's quite literally impossible. He wasn't the only one, there were others leading back to the whole lineage crap being bullshit.

It's just not feasible
Again when samale was Alive he had people and community There's were woman and Man who share same lineage as him and samale mix with those who he share same lineage
And his desecent be came somalis

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

It's just not feasible
Yeah, Somalis are inbred, very inbred. You know how rare it is for a ethnic group to only have 2 dominant paternal haplogroups?

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Yeah, Somalis are inbred, very inbred. You know how rare it is for a ethnic group to only have 2 dominant paternal haplogroups?
Speak for yourself nigga we ain't inbred.

Jokes aside though we're not inbred, in terms of genetics Somalis are pretty diverse. if we're inbred then white people should have all sorts of diseases by now.

Jokes aside though we're not inbred, in terms of genetics Somalis are pretty diverse. if we're inbred then white people should have all sorts of diseases by now.
Nothing wrong inbreding
That is why ethnic group exist
Japani is is
Homogenies country they are inbred just like Somalis are Homogenies
And inbred doesnt bring diseases
That is myth and lie

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Champion the inbredness my child!

Seriously tho, Somalis are overall not genetically diverse except for costal people (Benadir especially)

Trending

Latest posts