Regarding Muqdishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siadism is essentially just fascism, and I don't mean that as a pejorative term I mean it's a nationalist and syndicalist ideology of a total nation state where different sections of society form guilds and syndicates within a total nation state framework.

Siadism is essentially just fascism, and I don't mean that as a pejorative term I mean it's a nationalist and syndicalist ideology of a total nation state where different sections of society form guilds and syndicates within a total nation state framework.
how about a council (gudi) of esteemd Ughaz's who are educated and experienced consisting of all clans to reside over the country. The military will be like an order that is called upon by the council if there are any issues in the state.

how about a council (gudi) of esteemd Ughaz's who are educated and experienced consisting of all clans to reside over the country. The military will be like an order that is called upon by the council if there are any issues in the state.
Republican Rome had this exact system

Yemenis came to Somalia , founded most coastal cities including Xamar and introduced Somalis into pastoralism away from farming.

Self hating Indians who viewed themselves as Persian then came sometime later , mixed with the ayrabs and Somalis. The result = benadiris

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yemenis came to Somalia , founded most coastal cities including Xamar and introduced Somalis into pastoralism away from farming.

Self hating Indians who viewed themselves as Persian then came sometime later , mixed with the ayrabs and Somalis. The result = benadiris

There are evidence that Mogadishu and other coastal cities across Somalia existed pre-Islamically and were founded by proto-Somalis. Study the ancient Somali city-states before you spew nonsense. Also, certain Somali clans naturally adopted agriculture in their fertile regions like Rahanweyn, Ajuran and several others for example. Even Cushitic nomads from the deep interior of Ethiopia adopted agriculture without any Arab contact. Arabs are nomadic people themselves so it's very silly to say they taught us how to farm and to be honest, Arabs introduced nothing to Somalis except Islam and they only traded with us, nothing more and nothing less!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending