Reflections on my time in Hargeisa: In the country of strong women and broken men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Somaliland is de-facto independent. What you're talking about is de-jure independence.

Of course, I doubt you even understand the legal difference between the 2.

It's all actually irrelevant, because can cheeseboy come to Hargeisa? :russ:

Cheeseboy can't go to Afgooye unannouced forget about Hargeisa. Even if Somaliland never gets recognized, we are still in better shape than you're AMISOM client state under occupation.:manny:

It's a just prank bro

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Well I clearly told who the joke was aimed at that it was a joke. I make jokes my own way saxiib. Learn to take them or calaacal about hem if you want I couldn't care less.

If you couldn't care less you wouldn't be replying.:comeon:

Anyways all i am saying is yes, you have the freedom to make bad jokes. And I have the freedom to call you out and explain why they are bad.:manny:

If that's "calcaaal" than so be it. :pachah1:

Khat lowers our moral and also make us lazy folks which will have a negative effect on our economic development. Since we are so focused on khat we have lack of entrepreneurs.

We should educated the kids and teens on khat by adding it to our curriculum which will Increase awareness.

The reason why we have a lot of mental people is because of khat consumption mostly war veterans.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Khat lowers our moral and also make us lazy folks which will have a negative effect on our economic development. Since we are so focused on khat we have lack of entrepreneurs.

We should educated the kids and teens on khat by adding it to our curriculum which will Increase awareness.

The reason why we have a lot of mental people is because of khat consumption mostly war veterans.
I agree. A lot of people suffer from PTSD in Somalia as a result of the war. They use khat to cope with it but it further ruins their life.

Reason why Somalis are one of the poorest people in the world is because of khat consumption.

It destroys family structure , malnutrition , insecurity , productivity and destroyed our culture.

During colonial time in British Somaliland we had khat prohibition until independence.

But right now you have 250 million import annually :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending