Reflections on my time in Hargeisa: In the country of strong women and broken men

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
@XXX

Dear YoungGroupie or whatever you go by on here these days. You can joke about Somaliland all you like on here, I don't really care and that isn't the issue. The main point is that you get all defensive whenever I call you out on your shit instead of debating.

Unlike you, I'm here to have serious political discussions. This is the politics session. The problem is that you can dish out the jokes but when I check you you immediately use ad-hominems as a cover, claiming i'm emotional or whatever.

How come after 5 pages you still can't answer @ethan bradberry's question? Why can't your president visit Somaliland?

No one's focused on Somalia. Don't delude yourself. You brought up Somalia and no amount of deflecting will change that.

I've said this before but I don't respect cheerleaders like yourself. You exposed your true colours in that thread where you instigated. I'd rather face a qabilist who is honest about his qabyaalad than someone who constantly switches teams. I don't mind people ganging up on me that's fine I can hold my own on here.

If I know you well enough by know. You won't even read this and will just resort to some statement like, "nigga can't take a joke".

Nah kid, the issue is you can't handle the clapback. :russ:
@ethan bradberry you see what I mean he can't take a joke. Wallahi something is wrong with him. I don't give a flying f*ck about Somali or Somaliland politics as I don't live or have never lived in Somalia and it doesn't concern me. Why are you so serious. @ethan bradberry isn't. If you wanna argue then find someone to debate you I don't engage in FKD as it's a waste of time. I didn't read your whole post as I cba. I advise you to take things less seriously and loosen up. I'll continue making jokes and if it offends you cry about it as much as you want.

YoungFarah

VIP
Mark my words! The youth will turn on Khat and when we will be free from its devastating effect insallah
People say the same about qabyaalad and it seems to still exist even amongst the qurbo joog. The youth in Somalia will continue eating khat until they are told about its effects.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
@XXX

Dear Younggroupie or whatever you go by on here these days. You can joke about Somaliland all you like on here, I don't really care and that isn't the issue. The main point is that you get all defensive whenever I call you out on your shit instead of debating.

Unlike you, I'm here to have serious political discussions. This is the politics session. The problem is that you can dish out the jokes but when I check you you immediately use ad-hominems as a cover, claiming i'm emotional or whatever.

How come after 5 pages you still can't answer @ethan bradberry's question? Why can't your president visit Somaliland?

No one's focused on Somalia. Don't delude yourself. You brought up Somalia and no amount of deflecting will change that.

I've said this before but I don't respect cheerleaders like yourself. You exposed your true colours in that thread where you instigated. I'd rather face a qabilist who is honest about his qabyaalad than someone who constantly switches teams. I don't mind people ganging up on me that's fine I can hold my own on here.

If I know you well enough by know. You won't even read this and will just resort to some statement like, "nigga can't take a joke".

Nah kid, the issue is you can't handle the clapback. :russ:

Who's recognised Somaliland so far? No one?

Oh wait no, I believe Cardiff and Sheffield city councils recognised them.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::heh:

Well done Somaliland. Next time Bristol will recognise Somaliland. That will certainly be a great achievement.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@ethan bradberry you see what I mean he can't take a joke. Wallahi something is wrong with him. I don't give a flying f*ck about Somali or Somaliland politics as I don't live or have never lived in Somalia and it doesn't concern me. Why are you so serious. @ethan bradberry isn't. If you wanna argue then find someone to debate you I don't engage in FKD as it's a waste of time. I didn't read your whole post as I cba. I advise you to take things less seriously and loosen up. I'll continue making jokes and if it offends you cry about it as much as you want.

I even predicted your response to the letter. It really is you YoungGroupie. :pachah1:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
It was a joke that wasn't aimed at you. If you wanna insukt me I couldn't care less. Why are you so serious Wallahi? Waa yaab. Do you understand a joke?

"It was a joke!"

"You're being emotional!"

- Legit all your repsonses are a variation of the above 2 phrases.

Why are you so passive? This a millennial thing or something? I feel bad taking the mickey out of you. I think I'll stop tbh. For what it's worth this isn't personal. I just wanted to ask you a question (which you still didn't answer). I only got into this when you came at me saying shit like "who was talking to you". I gotta check disrespect, you know how it is. I'm not offended or triggered so don't attribute your emotions to me.

YoungFarah

VIP
"It was a joke!"

"Your being emotional!"

- Legit all your repsonses are a variation of the above 2 phrases.

Why are you so passive? This a millennial thing or something? I feel bad taking the mickey out of you. I think I'll stop tbh. For what it's worth this isn't personal. I just wanted to ask you a question (which you still didn't answer). I only got into this when you came at me saying shit like who was talking to you. I gotta check disrespect, you know how it is.
Farmajo can't go tho Somaliland. Horta you don't even know where I'm I could be a lander for all you know. You immediately assumed I'm from Somalia. It legit was kaftan but you take things seriously. If you can't understand that basic fact then there's no point in responding to you at all wallahi:snoop:

dont put me into this, im just a random passerby :whoa:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Who's recognised Somaliland so far? No one?

Oh wait no, I believe Cardiff and Sheffield city councils recognised them.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::heh:

Well done Somaliland. Next time Bristol will recognise Somaliland. That will certainly be a great achievement.

Somaliland is de-facto independent. What you're talking about is de-jure independence.

Of course, I doubt a simpleton like you even understand the legal difference between the two. :cryinglaughsmiley:

It's all actually irrelevant, because can cheeseboy come to Hargeisa? :russ:

Cheeseboy can't go to Afgooye unannouced forget about Hargeisa. Even if Somaliland never gets recognized, we are still in better shape than your AMISOM client state under perpetual foriegn occupation.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts