Reflections on my time in Hargeisa: In the country of strong women and broken men

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
the best option is to grow the khat in Somaliland so it the money leaving the country can be stopped and spent in the country

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Why you lying? :mjlol: The author was wrong to mention Somalia, but you did as well:

Don't come at me sideways it's a public forum :childplease: . If you can't take the heat when you get called out for chatting shit then keep it moving.
f*ck you talking about you act as if I care. Who was talking to you in the first place. You get triggered so easily I don't know what's wrong with you. If you think I'm serious on SSPOT then you are mistaken. The article mentioned Somalia and @ethan bradberry mentiond Somaliland. What else is there to see. You're one emotional ass nigga Wallahi. :farmajoyaab:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
f*ck you talking about you act as if I care. Who was talking to you in the first place. You get triggered so easily I don't know what's wrong with you. If you think I'm serious on SSPOT then you are mistaken. The article mentioned Somalia and @ethan bradberry mentiond Somaliland. What else is there to see. You're one emotional ass nigga Wallahi. :farmajoyaab:

You're the one insulting me, yet I'm emotional?

Yaab.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I'm not insulting you saxiib I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. Learn to take a joke that wasn't even aimed at you nacalaa.

:faysalwtf:I don't know what to say to this. You're lying so callously it's not even funny.

YoungFarah

VIP
How is that an insult? Do you know what an insult is? I said you're getting emotional like you did in a previous thread where you were getting clowned by jjero and them. You're too emotional and that's not an insult. Grow some balls and learn kaftan. Don't get emotional on SSPOT of all places nacalaa

How is that an insult? Do you know what an insult is? I said you're getting emotional like you did in a previous thread where you were getting clowned by jjero and them. You're too emotional and that's not an insult. Grow some balls and learn kaftan. Don't get emotional on SSPOT of all places nacalaa
in all fairness they were ganging up on him

YoungFarah

VIP
Yh
in all fairness they were ganging up on him
True but in this thread he can't take a joke on Somaliland like everyone else. He needs to man up big time as no one is serious in SSPOT. It's not that deep and if he thinks I hate Somaliland then he's just being delusional. This gave me a good laugh Wallahi.:damn::pachah1:

Yh

True but in this thread he can't take a joke on Somaliland like everyone else. He needs to man up big time as no one is serious in SSPOT. It's not that deep and if he thinks I hate Somaliland then he's just being delusional. This gave me a good laugh Wallahi.:damn::pachah1:
a lot of people hate somaliland, its hard to tell when people are joking

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@XXX

Dear YoungGroupie or whatever you go by on here these days. You can joke about Somaliland all you like on here, I don't really care and that isn't the issue. The main point is that you get all defensive whenever I call you out on your shit instead of debating.

Unlike you, I'm here to have serious political discussions. This is the politics session. The problem is that you can dish out the jokes but when I check you you immediately use ad-hominems as a cover, claiming i'm emotional or whatever.

How come after 5 pages you still can't answer @ethan bradberry's question? Why can't your president visit Somaliland?

No one's focused on Somalia. Don't delude yourself. You brought up Somalia and no amount of deflecting will change that.

I've said this before but I don't respect cheerleaders like yourself. You exposed your true colours in that thread where you instigated. I'd rather face a qabilist who is honest about his qabyaalad than someone who constantly switches teams. I don't mind people ganging up on me that's fine I can hold my own on here.

If I know you well enough by know. You won't even read this and will just resort to some statement like, "nigga can't take a joke".

Nah kid, the issue is you can't handle the clapback. :russ:

World

VIP
the best option is to grow the khat in Somaliland so it the money leaving the country can be stopped and spent in the country
Somalia/Somaliland is not even self-sufficient in food production, is facing multiple droughts/famines, and you want to grow one of the most water hungry crops? Unless you want to become like Yemen, I wouldn't advice doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending