Reflections on my time in Hargeisa: In the country of strong women and broken men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How did Somalis discover khat in the first place? What introduced them to khat, how and why?

Yes Somalia nacalaa
View attachment 27630
Calankeeni buluga ha noolado. Somalia ha noolato fym nacalaa
no. its SOMALILAND
255px-Flag_of_Somaliland.svg.png

Saxiib it's internationallh recognised as Somalia go and look for ictitaaf all you want ma heleesid.:trumpsmirk::sass2:
somalia doesnt control somaliland. you lot need to get over it and leave us alone. we had a union with somalia and it clearly failed. we need to go our separate ways.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
somalia doesnt control somaliland. you lot need to get over it and leave us alone. we had a union with somalia and it clearly failed. we need to go our separate ways.
You act like as if care saxiib I want the best for all Somalis. All I'm saying is that you should work on getting ictiraaf and don't focus on Somalia.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
You act like as if care saxiib I want the best for all Somalis. All I'm saying is that you should work on getting ictiraaf and don't focus on Somalia.

This thread is on an article about Hargeisa. :comeon: You were the one who mentioned Somalia first.

@ethan bradberry was just checking you and spitting facts.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I didn't mention Somalia the article did. Yaa kula hadlaaye in the first place :kodaksmiley::camby:

Why you lying? :mjlol: The author was wrong to mention Somalia, but you did as well:

Yes Somalia nacalaa
View attachment 27630
Calankeeni buluga ha noolado. Somalia ha noolato fym nacalaa

Don't come at me sideways it's a public forum :childplease: . If you can't take the heat when you get called out for chatting shit then keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts