reer UK taking L’s like usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Do I even know you? Are you even Somali? Stop @ing or quoting me. Live your hate infested life you clown. Stay cooning and sucking off cadaan people and hating your self for being madow. Tell yourself you aren't black if that helps you sleep at night View attachment 44966
i would rather follow cadaan people trail than ever consider myself dirty bottom of the barrel Madow (britsh) they disgust me more than the neonazi. Get shot.

Biggie

X X C X X
i would rather follow cadaan people trail than ever consider myself dirty bottom of the barrel Madow (britsh) they disgust me more than the neonazi. Get shot.
I swear to god most of you newfags are mentally unstable. You must have been bullied by Jamaicans or Nigerians in your school or something. If so then I feel sorry for you. Most Somalis in London are soft anyways. My schools were full of Somali weirdos and that's why I don't really f*ck with too many Somalis irl. Keep calaacaling about madows on sspot while they don't give two fucks about you lol. Coon as nigga. Don't @ me :drakelaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I swear to god most of you newfags are mentally unstable. You must have been bullied by Jamaicans or Nigerians in your school or something. If so then I feel sorry for you. Most Somalis in London are soft anyways. My schools were full of Somali weirdos and that's why I don't really f*ck with too many Somalis irl. Keep calaacaling about madows on sspot while they don't give two fucks about you lol. Coon as nigga. Don't @ me :drakelaugh:

your sister is defoo married to a Madow without a doubt loool your parents failed you in life naaah dont ever say a word to me i cant take you seriously :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
kkk>>>>british maadows

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
I spent my entire evening baking UK blacks on Twitter, because of the Somali vs Black beef. And my question is; who allowed these adoons to talk in such a way? UK Somalis, you’ve disappointed me. Do better :farmajoyaab:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I spent my entire evening baking UK blacks on Twitter, because of the Somali vs Black beef. And my question is; who allowed these adoons to talk in such a way? UK Somalis, you’ve disappointed me. Do better :farmajoyaab:
They suffer too much from them miskeen its been going on for decades now us north americans need to intervene and save them

Send me the link - I have a alt twitter account

:hillarybiz: I use for such occasions

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
They suffer too much from them miskeen its been going on for decades now us north americans need to intervene and save them
Yes wallahi. Even the uk Somalis I follow, that complain about uk Somalis weren’t doing shit smh :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending