reer UK taking L’s like usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://mobile.twitter.com/yusura_a_a/with_replies

^ (my tweets and replies) A lot of pics and accounts were deleted, so the context is gone. But nevertheless we won this war :salute:

:trumpsmirk: No ones taking L’s

DD7CB290-96BA-4B20-AE80-CAFEB21D6B02.jpeg

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Exactly it was mostly somalis from california and minnesota walahi the last true somalis thats defending our name
Facts. Wallahi I think I wasted 3 hours frying these madows. They always act weird at the end.
CE020CD7-3A97-4523-9EC0-CC180F2A5CCE.png

Look at this lame ass nigga :eek:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:mjlol::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

somali girls just want to get stretched :pachah1:

the muslim countries with the biggest oyin

Iranians, Moroccans and Somalis :faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh:

To get stretched? What does that entail i wonder. ...:(

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

UK blacks won’t let y’all prosper :deadrose:

Yo why are UK somalis so made.
Shit yall are making us look stupid get yo shit together and stop lettin these gorilla looking monkeys with no nose bone and no father having ass slapping you around.
Bantus in Scandinavia dont say shit ova here, wallahi somalis in scandinavia are the only tough ones left. Especially sweden somalis who are runnin malmo at the moment.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yo why are UK somalis so made.
Shit yall are making us look stupid get yo shit together and stop lettin these gorilla looking monkeys with no nose bone and no father having ass slapping you around.
Bantus in Scandinavia dont say shit ova here, wallahi somalis in scandinavia are the only tough ones left. Especially sweden somalis who are runnin malmo at the moment.
Why should we reply to retards shit talking on Twitter. Clearly they’re not brave enough to do it irl. :manny:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I swear to god most of you newfags are mentally unstable. You must have been bullied by Jamaicans or Nigerians in your school or something. If so then I feel sorry for you. Most Somalis in London are soft anyways. My schools were full of Somali weirdos and that's why I don't really f*ck with too many Somalis irl. Keep calaacaling about madows on sspot while they don't give two fucks about you lol. Coon as nigga. Don't @ me :drakelaugh:
Welcome to Somali spot saaxib.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I said send me the link :mahubowtf:

Imma show u what us UK folks can do :siilaanyosmile:

Why are you so eager to respond to them.
Man UK somalis need to stop begging for validation from north america somalis and scandinavia somalis.
Im Pretty sure UK somali men wear thongs too.

Jeesto

VIP
Referring to U.K. blacks like Somalis aren't UK blacks :birdman:. What category do you tick in forms. Black British or Black African. Ain't no such thing as the Somali race that's acknowledged. Stop this coonery you xoolos. Somalis in London deserve all the Ls in the world tbh. Worst diaspora after Sweden and Holland coming from a fellow part-time Londoner :pachah1:
Worst diaspora after Sweden and Holland coming from a fellow part-time Londoner
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:
tenor.gif

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Everyday same bullshit somali girls bashing somali guys it’s actually annoying and lame. Don’t engage in them things

Trust me fam, they say we're taking these Ls but who is looking for these roasts?
I'd be none the wiser.
Twitter is a mess, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts