Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior

:mjlol::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

somali girls just want to get stretched :pachah1:

the muslim countries with the biggest oyin

Iranians, Moroccans and Somalis :faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh:

:dead: But is she a somali guys type tho?

4E521D48-E64E-42BD-BED6-0169F77C3372.jpeg

51FA7C11-7F6F-4388-A836-3E78F1714134.jpeg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i didnt lie when i said uk "somali"aliens get bullied on a daily basis walahi they are truly made how do you allow bottom of the barrel subhuman cuss you guys like that btw hes a revert yup finished people
200w.gif

Biggie

X X C X X
Referring to U.K. blacks like Somalis aren't UK blacks :birdman:. What category do you tick in forms. Black British or Black African. Ain't no such thing as the Somali race that's acknowledged. Stop this coonery you xoolos. Somalis in London deserve all the Ls in the world tbh. Worst diaspora after Sweden and Holland coming from a fellow part-time Londoner :pachah1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Referring to U.K. blacks like Somalis aren't UK blacks :birdman:. What category do you tick in forms. Black British or Black African. Ain't no such thing as the Somali race that's acknowledged. Stop this coonery you xoolos. Somalis in London deserve all the Ls in the world tbh. Worst diaspora after Sweden and Holland coming from a fellow part-time Londoner :pachah1:
you still claim people that ridicule you and dont consider you black and made famine jokes? fuckin c00n you need to be hanged traitor even worse coming from a somali male.

Biggie

X X C X X
you still claim people that ridicule you and dont consider you black and made famine jokes? fuckin c00n you need to be hanged traitor even worse coming from a somali male.
You don't see the irony in that yourself. Somalis say the exact same if not more vile shit to other black people. Get off your high horse and tip being a fucking coon. You don't even know what the word means to be calling me one. At least I don't flame to be Arab like most of you xoolos. The bigotry amongst y'all sspot xoolos is unreal.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You don't see the irony in that yourself. Somalis say the exact same if not more vile shit to other black people. Get off your high horse and tip being a fucking coon. You don't even know what the word means to be calling me one. At least I don't flame to be Arab like most of you xoolos. The bigotry amongst y'all sspot xoolos is unreal.
walahi bilahi talahi british "somalialiens" are tuly broken people even the guys are riding the disgusting Madow wave like i said your kind needs to be hanged need to clean the gene pool from bastards like you.

Biggie

X X C X X
walahi bilahi talahi british "somalialiens" are tuly broken people even the guys are riding the disgusting Madow wave like i said your kind needs to be hanged need to clean the gene pool from bastards like you.
Do I even know you? Are you even Somali? Stop @ing or quoting me. Live your hate infested life you clown. Stay cooning and sucking off cadaan people and hating your self for being madow. Tell yourself you aren't black if that helps you sleep at night IMG_0962.PNG

Get so triggered over a tweet brehs. And you wonder why sspot has become a cesspool :mjlol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending