Reer UK so gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I teach A-Levels and BTEC.

BTEC stopped being 100% coursework this year. Some BTEC courses have exams. I don't recommend taking this course even if you're desperate, take an apprenticeship instead if you can't do A-Levels.

A-Levels became even more challenging since past few years. To pass A-Levels, not only do you have to be smart, you have to be working at home. Most people fail not because they're dumb, but because they didn't do their work at home.

Start early, have a list of topics written somewhere you can look back it regularly. Tick each topic as you go through each topic and make sure you understand everything within that topic.

Once the exam session comes in, all you need to do is, revise. You won't need to relearn stuff because you already know them. Staying at the top of your game is what gets you an A in A-level.

I teach A-Levels and BTEC.

BTEC stopped being 100% coursework this year. Some BTEC courses have exams. I don't recommend taking this course even if you're desperate, take an apprenticeship instead if you can't do A-Levels.

A-Levels became even more challenging since past few years. To pass A-Levels, not only do you have to be smart, you have to be working at home. Most people fail not because they're dumb, but because they didn't do their work at home.

Start early, have a list of topics written somewhere you can look back it regularly. Tick each topic as you go through each topic and make sure you understand everything within that topic.

Once the exam session comes in, all you need to do is, revise. You won't need to relearn stuff because you already know them. Staying at the top of your game is what gets you an A in A-level.

You're a college teacher

:ooh: Masha'Allah there should be
More Somali teachers in the U.K. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts