Reer UK rejoice! America’s Finest Cuisine is finally coming to a store near you!

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
You’ve seen it on BBC news before.

African Americans shooting each other over the last sandwich burger.

Minnesota faraxs fighting in the queue to get to the freshest boneless chicken.

That’s right. Popeyes is coming to the uk.

First flagship store will open in london later this year with 350 more stores around the uk.

RIP overpriced kfc you finally got serious competition.

Reer UK are you ready to fight over a piece of chicken?
Popeyes? Disgusting. Get ready to get Obese UK. Popeyes had bad disgusting oil in chicken that made me fat. But on the plus side ladies with UK accent turn me on.

wait do you other diaspora groups fr eat haram shit casually:damedamn: ive heard about reer baguette being about that but I didnt know us UK folk were the most wadani lot loool. I remember when I was in dubai and I ate all sorts of shit that was haram back home like mcds and burger king and you niggas do that daily:drakewtf:

wait do you other diaspora groups fr eat haram shit casually:damedamn: ive heard about reer baguette being about that but I didnt know us UK folk were the most wadani lot loool. I remember when I was in dubai and I ate all sorts of shit that was haram back home like mcds and burger king and you niggas do that daily:drakewtf:
McDonald’s ain’t haram anymore that was back in the day when they put that pork spices:draketf:

who eats Burger King ??:damn:

McDonald’s ain’t haram anymore that was back in the day when they put that pork spices:draketf:

who eats Burger King ??:damn:
warya mcdonald aint halal the f*ck:wtfdis: i thought niggas were joking when they said reer fenty would just say bismillah before eating haram shit:dead:
and them burger king burgers went hard in dubai:rejoice: i probably gained double digit kilos

warya mcdonald aint halal the f*ck:wtfdis: i thought niggas were joking when they said reer fenty would just say bismillah before eating haram shit:dead:
and them burger king burgers went hard in dubai:rejoice: i probably gained double digit kilos
Well I don’t eat McDonalds I eat dominos :comeon::rejoice:

but
60184F3D-4EBD-46CB-9CFB-4AD9C5BB48A2.jpeg

Keo

VIP
I was under the impression that fish fillet was halal? I mostly go there for the ice cream and frappe anyway.

I was under the impression that fish fillet was halal? I mostly go there for the ice cream and frappe anyway.
all fish is halal so you're right. but fish fillet is disgusting anyway man might as well go to the local chicken and ship shop:kanyeshrug:

Keo

VIP
all fish is halal so you're right. but fish fillet is disgusting anyway man might as well go to the local chicken and ship shop:kanyeshrug:
Only on rare occasions do I go to McDonald’s for that but most of the time I just go to the local chicken shops anyway.

Trending