Reer UK pullup to My hood Big Meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye man, when I see a fine thing walking past me (ik) 9/10 times I grab that shit harder than a pressure ball.
:jcoleno:
Inshallah it will become easier
:wowsweat:
Sxb its stressful outhere last friday i was riding my bike to jummah tryna be healthy and that. I was turning the corner and my eyes lock with a big batty mali girl i was so mesmerised abti i ended up crashing into the wall.

This is how I know you're an undercover salafi :lolbron: what kind of beliefs are these:draketf:
Warya listen
Since one of Adams son killed the other
He carries a portion of the sin of anyone who commits murder till the judgement day as he was first to do this
Allah swt also mentions this in the quraan I will quote it directly so as not to sin but this is the same for all bad deeds

Warya listen
He carries a portion of the sin of anyone who commits murder till the judgement day as he was first to do this
Allah swt also mentions this in the quraan I will quote it directly so as not to sin

so we are all sinners? r u sure u did not get this from some church preaching at you accidentally?

BANTU

+op MVLI
Warya listen
Allah swt also mentions this in the quraan I will quote it directly so as not to sin but this is the same for all bad deeds
I don't see how that relates to what you said but sounds like something you heard in a YouTube sermon by a possible extremist

Status
Not open for further replies.