Reer UK pullup to My hood Big Meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how that relates to what you said but sounds like something you heard in a YouTube sermon by a possible extremist
Abaayo
I chose a very bad example
Let’s say someone is fasting
You give them a meal for Iftaari
And you know what you get the same reward as their fast without allah taking their reward away
All good advised or taught to others bear that benefit
You teach someone to write tomorrow they may write novels thanks to your effort
A little thing can have big impact

BANTU

+op MVLI
Abaayo
And you know what you get the same reward as their fast without allah taking their reward away
I understand the principle, I just don't like the idea of sharing peoples sins, it kind of breeds the idea to avoid people who are different than you have different values

Abaayo
Wise words qalanjo keep praying for us me and your abo have some deals to make.

I understand the principle, I just don't like the idea of sharing peoples sins, it kind of breeds the idea to avoid people who are different than you have different values
Interesting point I have to disagree, If you make sure that you’re joking or you make your own ideals clear and listen to theirs you don’t need to avoid them.
It’s like in sitcoms you see opposite friends and they learn to understand each other in their own ways.
Ok I don’t make sense, I’m so tired today.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Interesting point I have to disagree, If you make sure that you’re joking or you make your own ideals clear and listen to theirs you don’t need to avoid them.
It’s like in sitcoms you see opposite friends and they learn to understand each other in their own ways.
I agree, now how many friends irl do you have like @Geeljire sanbuur kkkkkk

Haha what a cutie pie

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
@felloff @The Cushitic One @Basra @waraabe @draco @Idil-Beydaan pullup pullup to my block party location gonna be given on sunday bring your own bottles and geylo free hilib barbacue bad es deya mandem pullup gyaldem real niggas deya for you too pullup pullup shisha and laughing gas too (just to seal the deal ayy) dont forget No!! i mean No!! Madows allowed bring a Madow or paki with you and you'll get dropped.

upton park will decrease the average life expectancy, move it to stratford picture house :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts