reer UK mothers sending sons to Somalia to avoid knife crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knifing someone is worse. Its a very personal thing where you get really close to the person. You give london yutes guns and they will drop knives in a second and killing would go up to crazy level. Its only down because knife fight is very risky and you can lose

THISSSS x100000000000000

Reer Henny think they're on crud cos of guns, but if the guns were taken from them and replaced with knives, Toronto, Canada would turn into a Utopia.

If niggas in UK were given guns, shiiiieeeetttt, it would turn into a war zone.

Killings all over the gaff.

:gucciwhat::bell::kodaksmiley::mjlol::russ:

Alhamdulillah for the strict laws against guns here.

Shoot, I'm in edge when I see the police carry them big ones when the threat levels in certain cities rises to critical/severe.

:nahgirl:

THISSSS x100000000000000

Reer Henny think they're on crud cos of guns, but if the guns were taken from them and replaced with knives, Toronto, Canada would turn into a Utopia.

Shoot, I'm in edge when I see the police carry them big ones when the threat levels in certain cities rises to critical/severe.

Canada is a soft country and always been. Uk has always been the opposite. A white brit is much tougher than Canadian white. As a society its more violent. I mean a jewish actor in drake is a badass in Canada

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think is a good idea to move your ciyaal suuq kids to muslim countries. They will learn immensely i heard so many that changed for the best

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think is a good idea to move your ciyaal suuq kids to muslim countries. They will learn immensely i heard so many that changed for the best

:mjkkk:Is it fair to the Somali locals though, when these diaspora kids bring their problems, walking down the streets late at night screaming out loud "mate" and "innit"

Nin-culus

Laandheer
THISSSS x100000000000000

Well you’re in for a shock, due to the knife crime madness we having right now there will be extreme measures put in place and new police with a swat look like action figures are going to be about on the streets of London and around important places. These police are robust and will be introduced realll soon. Shit gonna be like Marshall law.

These nigas will have a mask on Cabsi cabsi

I’m just sipping on my shah tho minding my business

Last edited:
Well you’re in for a shock, due to the knife crime madness we having right now there will be extreme measures put in place and new police with a swat look like action figures are going to be about on the streets of London and around important places. These police are robust and will be introduced realll soon. Shit gonna be like Marshall law.

I’m just sipping on my shah minding my business

:gucciwhat::dwill:

Yep, that's what I'm gonna do to, just sit back and mind my business.

:sass2::sass1::westbrookswag:

Why do we have to bring the Qashin back to Muslim countries.

If they're going to "go back", they must be thrown in a high security border school, far out in the countryside, and taught how to act with manners. Beat the ciyaal suuqnimo out of them, then they can be reintroduced back into society as Men. Like how the Russians do it.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Ur a honourable man
THey ll be introduced on the streets of London real soon maybe a year post brexit.

They going to have special vehicles that travel fast these police are trained to diffuse attacks/danger. Real jump out gang

This will bring its own problems, it is what it is

I see you are reer UK as well:mjhaps:

Yea. It’s a lovely place tbh I never felt as if my life was in danger. Just be aware of your surroundings and mind ur own.
England still a 100 times better than Canada/America

:mjkkk:Is it fair to the Somali locals though, when these diaspora kids bring their problems, walking down the streets late at night screaming out loud "mate" and "innit"
These diaspora kids are pussies. Back home they cant do shit. This is Somalia. You have no rights. A solider will walk up to you and drop kick you. Hit you with his gun and jail you for a week for looking at him sideways.
Bullies back home dont f*ck around. Diaspora are soft

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Knike crime in at a crazy high. They even stabbing random white girls for no reason. Yet, they keep on cutting the police budget. WTF they doing that for?

:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.