reer UK mothers sending sons to Somalia to avoid knife crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Is reer UK officially worse than reer Henni and now the worst diaspora?..:mjkkk:

l8r819c.png

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...nd-sons-abroad-to-protect-against-knife-crime

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There was national emergency declared by the govt over the quick rise in stabbings in 2019. Alot of areas in London, esp Madow areas like Tottenham,Edmonton and brixton etr are no go areas after past 11

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There was national emergency declared by the govt over the quick rise in stabbings in 2019. Alot of areas in London, esp Madow areas like Tottenham,Edmonton and brixton etr are no go areas after past 11

Thats insane, basically worse than 3rd world country status

halwa

✨🌙
Look at who’s speaking. Your gun crimes and narcotic dealings are way higher than the knife crimes over here. There are a billion of documentaries made on such matters. Go to Netflix.

Pfft!

Look at who’s speaking. Your gun crimes and narcotic dealings are way higher than the knife crimes over here. There are a billion of documentaries made on such matters. Go to Netflix.

Pfft!
Knifing someone is worse. Its a very personal thing where you get really close to the person. You give london yutes guns and they will drop knives in a second and killing would go up to crazy level. Its only down because knife fight is very risky and you can lose

halwa

✨🌙
Knifing someone is worse. Its a very personal thing where you get really close to the person. You give london yutes guns and they will drop knives in a second and killing would go up to crazy level. Its only down because knife fight is very risky and you can lose

Excuse me? They are all just as equally as bad. There are more gun crimes happening in America. There is someone getting shot there everyday. School children get massacred. Church killings.

The real 3rd world country is America. Canada hasn alcohol problem.

halwa

✨🌙
Kickz, you seem like a ditzy person who is always in lala land with his unicorns and cotton candy. I can’t take you seriously.

Excuse me? They are all just as equally as bad. There are more gun crimes happening in America. There is someone getting shot there everyday. School children get massacred. Church killings.

The real 3rd world country is America. Canada hasn alcohol problem.
True....im not saying uk would be as bad as us if they had guns. But it would have more killings. My point is its a lot harder to kill someone with knife than gun. If these kids had more guns there would be more death

halwa

✨🌙
True....im not saying uk would be as bad as us if they had guns. But it would have more killings. My point is its a lot harder to kill someone with knife than gun. If these kids had more guns there would be more death

Good thing guns are banned here.

They are doing stop and search in the streets over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts