Reer UK geeljire thug kills his best friend over snap beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Black people and madow street thug culture are not mutually interchangeable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i was referring to AA's this whole time. stop acting dense on purpose :bell:

its insane how you can ignore all the problems somalis also face such as 'high levels of crime. unemployment and broken homes' and still throw rocks. if that makes their culture toxic and disgusting while ignoring the same problems in ours then there's no point arguing with you.

we were initially talking about AA's and their culture. why would i suddenly jump to discussing Nigerians and sudanese :farmajoyaab:

Because you accused me of blaming "madow people" when I didn't. :mindblown:

Jesus, just go back to Twitter where you can get angry at micro-aggressions and demand for safe spaces.

waryada this fool is gonna come out at 31 yrs old hes fucking stressed he lost his whole youth over snapchat he should sue snapchat wallahi. if I was him I would break out the jail and hide in my tuulo f*ck that shit.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So tought but not so smart. There are other options to make people think your tought or to keep your tought guy image but to kill someone to impress others. He fully deserve what he is getting.

nigga what the f*ck :gucciwhat:

fall:jaynerd:

bisinka calm yourself first of all. second, dont quote me with disgusting things if you dont want me to retaliate.:kanyehmm:
Dont quote me with disgusting things naaya im stirring the couldron for you right now oyy am isku xaar idgaf falka is coming your way xoox baa awa ku fuulaya boo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending