Reer UK geeljire thug kills his best friend over snap beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I said it once I said it a million times, majority of Somalis are barely functioning retards without the mental capacity for critical thinking. Pride and ego are one think but you can’t seriously be that fucking stupid to think that killing is the solution for hurt ego.

Cue the idiots blaming ‘nig*** culture’ when Somali culture is already rotten all by its self. Again, knowing that requires critical thinking so of course you wouldn’t know.

If I said it once I said it a million times, majority of Somalis are barely functioning retards without the mental capacity for critical thinking. Pride and ego are one think but you can’t seriously be that fucking stupid to think that killing is the solution for hurt ego.

Cue the idiots blaming ‘nig*** culture’ when Somali culture is already rotten all by its self. Again, knowing that requires critical thinking so of course you wouldn’t know.

Somali culture teaches me to murder somebody who insulted me? I don't know how you were raised, but speak for yourself. My parents taught me manners and to always avoid physical confrontation if you can. But they also taught me to look after myself and take up martial arts. Not all Somali parents are the same it seems.

Somali culture teaches me to murder somebody who insulted me? I don't know how you were raised, but speak for yourself. My parents taught me manners and to always avoid physical confrontation if you can. But they also taught me to look after myself. Not all Somali parents are the same it seems.
And N culture does?

Somali culture doesn’t teach enough about common sense it seems otherwise these fuckers wouldn’t be dropping like flies over petty shit. Just cos your parents taught you that doesn’t mean it’s the rule but an exception otherwise this wouldn’t be as big a problem as it is.

And I don’t need to speak for myself cos I’m not retarded enough to murder no matter how big or small the argument.

And N culture does?

Somali culture doesn’t teach enough about common sense it seems otherwise these fuckers wouldn’t be dropping like flies over petty shit. Just cos your parents taught you that doesn’t mean it’s the rule but an exception otherwise this wouldn’t be as big a problem as it is.

What is 'N culture'? You mean Madow culture? Yes madow culture is toxic and pretty fucking disgusting. That's why immigrants populations like south Asians, Arabs and other Africans make sure their kids have f*ck all to do with new-world madows and their 'thug culture'. This is where bad parenting comes in, especially among Somalis. When your son is hanging around the streets with his pants loose while other kids are being taken to malcaamad, after-school tutors, sports and leisure activities, music lessons etc. It's the parents job to make sure their kid is not being influenced by bad friends, drugs, music and 'N culture', as you call it.

What's happening in the west has more to do with Somalia's political and economic quagmire and due to bad parenting than it does to "Somali culture". A lot of new Somali immigrants have issues adjusting to the new society because they've just come from a warzone with few social or economic structures. A lot of Somalis have kids without fully appreciating the work and dedication involved in raising a kid properly. That's not Somali culture's problem but your own fault. Take responsibility.

What is 'N culture'? You mean Madow culture? Yes madow culture is toxic and pretty fucking disgusting. That's why immigrants populations like south Asians, Arabs and other Africans make sure their kids have f*ck all to do with new-world madows and their 'thug culture'. This is where bad parenting comes in, especially among Somalis. When your son is hanging around the streets with his pants loose while other kids are being taken to malcaamad, after-school tutors, sports and leisure activities, music lessons etc. It's the parents job to make sure their kid is not being influenced by bad friends, drugs, music and 'N culture', as you call it.

What's happening in the west has more to do with Somalia's political and economic quagmire and due to bad parenting than it does to "Somali culture". A lot of new Somali immigrants have issues adjusting to the new society because they've just come from a warzone with few social or economic structures. A lot of Somalis have kids without fully appreciating the work and dedication involved in raising a kid properly. That's not Somali culture's problem but your own fault. Take responsibility.
What exactly do think culture is Horta?
Your excuses are the same as maddows always blaming Cadaans instead of taking responsibility.
Our problems are always because of ‘civil war’ and not because Somalis can’t parent for shit.

Btw if everyone knows to steer clear from ‘maddow culture’ why is it only Somalis who are gullible enough? Why aren’t Asian who copy everything else maddow to a t stabbing each other?

What exactly do think culture is Horta?
Your excuses are the same as maddows always blaming Cadaans instead of taking responsibility.
Our problems are always because of ‘civil war’ and not because Somalis can’t parent for shit.

Btw if everyone knows to steer clear from ‘maddow culture’ why is it only Somalis who are gullible enough? Why aren’t Asian who copy everything else maddow to a t stabbing each other?

Where the hell did I blame cadaans? Clearly, I said individuals should take responsibility. Did you even read my post? I don't see how this is a "Somali culture" problem when many of my peers and I turned out ok.

Where the hell did I blame cadaans? Clearly, I said individuals should take responsibility. Did you even read my post? I don't see how this is a "Somali culture" problem when many of my peers and I turned out ok.
I said Blaming maddows for Somali parents failure is akin to maddows always blaming cadaans.

Both need to take responsibility for their own actions and stop deflecting. Maddows didn’t impose their culture on us if you can even call stupidity their culture.

How is you and your peers turning ok representative of Somali culture?
It’s like me saying ‘There are plenty of maddows who you turned out ok so how is their culture toxic?’

DRACO

VIP
I personally was friend with osman's older brother and knew osman . But it was coming, too bad he wanted to follow the black gangs and live their way , Sad end to his life:Sutehja:.

Last edited:
I said Blaming maddows for Somali parents failure is akin to maddows always blaming cadaans.

Both need to take responsibility for their own actions and stop deflecting. Maddows didn’t impose their culture on us if you can even call stupidity their culture.

How is you and your peers turning ok representative of Somali culture?
It’s like me saying ‘There are plenty of maddows who you turned out ok so how is their culture toxic?’

Maybe because the kids that murdered was practicing madow street thug culture, not Somali culture? Since when was murdering someone to prove who's tougher a part of Somali culture. You strike me as someone with a chip in her shoulder and is quick to kick her people to the ground. Do you also anglicise your name to "fit in"?

Maybe because the kids that murdered was practicing madow street thug culture, not Somali culture? Since when was murdering someone to prove who's tougher a part of Somali culture. You strike me as someone with a chip in her shoulder and is quick to kick her people to the ground. Do you also anglicise your name to "fit in"?

With depravity going on in Somalia murdering someone to prove who's tougher is not beyond the reach for a degenerating culture

Here we go again, let’s blame the blacks. Somalis have been killing eachother to prove they’re tough since the beginning of time.

Why must we always blame someone else, it’s the Arabs fault that we treat women like shit, it’s the black mans fault that we are violent it’s the West’s fault that we have so much drunken bums, it’s the ancient Egyptians fault that we practice FGM.

If this is indeed the case, why are we following the bad practices of everyone else? We don’t adopt the good things about other cultures just the bad.

Keep deflecting instead of confronting our problems. Pretend our culture is so civilised and we are merely just copying others. Even in Somalia when we kill an innocent family member of a murderer as revenge, that’s not our culture.

Here we go again, let’s blame the blacks. Somalis have been killing eachother to prove they’re tough since the beginning of time.

Why must we always blame someone else, it’s the Arabs fault that we treat women like shit, it’s the black mans fault that we are violent it’s the West’s fault that we have so much drunken bums, it’s the ancient Egyptians fault that we practice FGM.

If this is indeed the case, why are we following the bad practices of everyone else? We don’t adopt the good things about other cultures just the bad.

Nice strawman. Come back when you can read and comprehend what I wrote.

Keep deflecting instead of confronting our problems. Pretend our culture is so civilised and we are merely just copying others. Even in Somalia when we kill an innocent family member of a murderer as revenge, that’s not our culture.

Again, where did I blame madow people? Are you illiterate? I clearly blamed the kid and his parents. All I said was murdering people over street cred isn't Somali culture.

@arawelo 2.0
This guy is lost in his own thoughts he’ll probably blame Putin next for posting messages that he didn’t mean.

It’s easy to pretend Somalis are all intrinsically good and when they commit evil there must have been a ‘reason’ for it or they must have been forced to do it by other less superior races- who really are evil.

What this delusional trail of thought does is that it makes you feel powerless and less able to change the outcome of your life. You were right Somalis need to take more responsiblity for elements of Somali culture which are toxic so that we can root it out, rather than blame Jay Z and hip hop

Going back to the original story of the stabbing. Violence in the Somali community is very prevalent and is used as a form of control. So when this kid felt that people were laughing at him he tried to use violence to get this control back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending