Reer UK at it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
In a bar with an abaaya and hijab. If you're that stupid, you shouldn't be all that surprised when you get exposed.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I know my Romanis from my falafels. They're 100% peninsular Arabs and only authentic hijabis rock white trainers while blacked out like that
Nope they are not, are you from the UK these Romanis are everyhere wearing abaya and hijab since muslims are the most charitable group in UK they always go outside masjids and Wear our clothes so we pity them whilst they have big homes in romania for the people the work. Trust me they are not sand those woman are known in the UK even by gaals to rip off their clothes on the airports they'd be dead wearing their abayas here trust. Hate the Arabs no wonder they think we're oppressed covering when these inbred lose all shame here.
giphy (9).gif
Those arabs are the reasons so many muslims females are abused here

Nope they are not, are you from the UK these Romanis are everyhere wearing abaya and hijab since muslims are the most charitable group in UK they always go outside masjids and Wear our clothes so we pity them whilst they have big homes in romania for the people the work. Trust me they are not sand those woman are known in the UK even by gaals to rip off their clothes on the airports they'd be dead wearing their abayas here trust. Hate the Arabs no wonder they think we're oppressed covering when these inbred lose all shame here. View attachment 42709 Those arabs are the reasons so many muslims females are abused here

Yes, of course I've come across a million gypsies with their makeshift hijabs and buggies, but these girls are 100% not Gypsy. They're Arab girls. They don't even look like gypsies, they're not dressed like gypsies and they're actually inside an establishment for a pint. Not to mention their reaction

This right here is a whole mixture of autism, cognitive dissonance, hypocrisy, ignorance, incompetent and loss of IQ.

So let me get this straight, you're wearing a full hijab, going into a bar and drinking a massive cup of alcohol in front of bunch of Cadaans? :snoop:

It wasnt even a cup

It was a FULL PINT

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
But I thought wearing a hijab made you modest?
I thought it helped you sin less
:chrisfreshhah::ulyin:
That's a misconception. It's a full blown war with hijaabis. There are those that adhere to the modesty like a true soilder, and then there are those in the video, but the bad hijaabi have become straight savage as I'm seeing in this video.:yacadiim:

Muji

VIP
That's a misconception. It's a full blown war with hijaabis. There are those that adhere to the modesty like a true soilder, and then there are those in the video, but the bad hijaabi have become straight savage as I'm seeing in this video.:yacadiim:

If there are good and bad hijabis..then that means hijabis are like any ordinary non-hijabi.

Therefore what’s the point of having a hijab.

@SumMo @xalimathe6 come and have a look
:siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Warya, keep doing your job sxb! :salute:

Defend Islam if any gaal or asshole ever questions our great and true deen. :hillarybiz:

Muji

VIP
Religious purposes. But these are Arab girls. I believe there are more good Somali hijaanis then bad ones.

I believe they would have been good without their hijab.

Good character is not tied to wearing a cloth around your head.

But that’s just me though!

Do-I-Look-Somali

I believe they would have been good without their hijab.

Good character is not tied to wearing a cloth around your head.

But that’s just me though!
Yeah, but it's not about the character, but more of a fear for Allah (SWT). I don't think they should be forced to wear it though unless they're actually taught what it stands for. If you force them to just wear it, then they will just rebel. It's about instilling the aquidah(Knowledge) before giving the command. :trumpsmirk:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Keep an eye on the religious section and karbash them if you see any errors. :fittytousand:
I have been since I've been on here, but it's just that same troll, and the amun guy. I don't even think those guys are Somali. They're debates are repetitive, and they usually don't have any sources.

Okay hold up....

Why you at a bar with a hijab and abaaya? I don’t care if you drinking but that don’t even make sense

Why this nigga at the bar tryna expose people like his ass ain’t just finish a pint mere seconds ago? Lmao I swear y’all brits are so WIERD
Trust me, she ain't British. No British girl does that. She could easily get a change of clothes from her house or friends house if she was from here. This is an Arab tourist who has come early for the summer season when Arabs flock to London.

Muji

VIP
Yeah, but it's not about the character, but more of a fear for Allah (SWT). I don't think they should be forced to wear it though unless they're actually taught what it stands for. If you force them to just wear it, then they will just rebel. It's about instilling the aquidah(Knowledge) before giving the command. :trumpsmirk:

Yes let’s brainwash em before we guilt trip them into wearing it full time.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Yes let’s brainwash em before we guilt trip them into wearing it full time.
Oh shoot:ohhh:... You're that somali feminist who said all Somali guys are a waste. Re-read what I said carefully. I said "Instill them with knowledge, before you give commands.". How is that brain washing? Every parent teaches their children values. Being modest, and fearing God is a beautiful value to carry in this world, but since you're a feminist I'm guessing you're athiest, or are one of those new feminists who believe God is a chick. I rather have my child dressed modestly than have them look like societies distorted images of how a women looks.:mybusiness:

Muji

VIP
Oh shoot:ohhh:... You're that somali feminist who said all Somali guys are a waste. Re-read what I said carefully. I said "Instill them with knowledge, before you give commands.". How is that brain washing? Every parent teaches their children values. Being modest, and fearing God is a beautiful value to carry in this world, but since you're a feminist I'm guessing you're athiest, or are one of those new feminists who believe God is a chick. I rather have my child dressed modestly than have them look like societies distorted images of how a women looks.:mybusiness:

When you say children you mean daughters.

Why not give them a chance at learning who they want to be and support them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts