Reer UK at it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
2 brothers just dodged a major L. :wow1:

Thank God for the Internet in 2018.
:mjhaps::mjhaps:

I'm surprised some people willingly expose their dirty laundry on the internet. They think nothing of it then act shocked when people bring it up/it negatively effects them.

The f*ck did you think would happen neefyahow? :umwhat:

Waa runtay somaha? You cannot tell me you don't own a pair of all white AFs

x354-q80.jpg

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Usually the girls I seen who do this back in my wild teen days used to take off the hijab, and Abaya as soon as they got in the whip. I see times have changed. She probably got spike under that Abaya too for the Henny. Beer is nasty Af tho :hova::jcoleno:

Usually the girls I seen who do this back in my wild teen days used to take off the hijab, and Abaya as soon as they got in the whip. I see times have changed. She probably got spike under that Abaya too for the Henny. Beer is nasty Af tho :hova::jcoleno:

Everytime I smell khamri my stomach turns shits obviously poison

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Everytime I smell khamri my stomach turns shits obviously poison

Hell yeah bro. Wallahi once I got into a fight with a fat Russian Jew, and it got spilled on me. Mid fight I started puking like crazy, and had to stop fighting. I don't know how ppl drink that crap. :vqbuyv0:

Slick..I just had a thought!

Maybe she's one of those Romanian beggars that pretend to be Muslim that stand outsid masjids?
You mean the eastern Europeans, they are legendary. They don't even speak English, just say asc and pass a note asking for money. You see them before and after prayers but they never pray lol.

She probably is with family visiting the city so it's hard to get a change of clothes and plus she probably hasn't drank since she last left London last summer.

Okay hold up....

Why you at a bar with a hijab and abaaya? I don’t care if you drinking but that don’t even make sense

Why this nigga at the bar tryna expose people like his ass ain’t just finish a pint mere seconds ago? Lmao I swear y’all brits are so WIERD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending