reer toronto so gala

Houdini was one of the most popular rappers that recently came out of Toronto. The most dangerous job to have in Toronto is being a rapper. Once a rapper gains some sort of traction they automatically become a target, the best advice was to not stay in Toronto and leave permanently. Downtown is the easiest place to run into an opp or somebody you know.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yup these rappers to need to just stay in LA and never come back. Bvlly and Houdini both lived there and once they came back they got killed. Toronto is a xasid city and if you make it leave The city ASAP and never come back
Niggas like pressa claim they with the shits but are too pussy to stay in Toronto for over a week :dead:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Niggas like pressa claim they with the shits but are too pussy to stay in Toronto for over a week :dead:
The whole city hates that block so what do you expect ? People saying things revenge for smoke dawg but who knows

Btw ain’t your boy yung lava hiding in sauga or some shit :lolbron:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The whole city hates that block so what do you expect ? People saying things revenge for smoke dawg but who knows

Btw ain’t your boy yung lava hiding in sauga or some shit :lolbron:
Makes sense I guess driftwood yutes been getting packed like crazy this year :kanyeshrug:

Yung lava on the run from feds for M-Charge ninyahow put some respect on his name :damedamn:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Thank God I’m out of that nasty ass country. I can actually conceal carry here and not face a day in jail if these apes try me.
If ur a smart nigga u can open carry and not get caught :wow:

I got knocked with a legal burner in my whip and I just told Jake's that I'm transporting it and they llowed me

Trending