reer toronto so gala

What do you expect from the Screwface Capital? Artists getting no love originally meant no headbanging, no jazz hands, and no one spending any money to buy your music, but that was back in the day. Now if they don't like you, they simply murk you. No beef, no nothing. You get a YouTube video with 50,000 views and you're a dead man walking. You have a death wish and you should get your affairs in order since you know it's coming.

What do you expect from the Screwface Capital? Artists getting no love originally meant no headbanging, no jazz hands, and no one spending any money to buy your music, but that was back in the day. Now if they don't like you, they simply murk you. No beef, no nothing. You get a YouTube video with 50,000 views and you're a dead man walking. You have a death wish and you should get your affairs in order since you know it's coming.
Is it really as bad as I dont like that area, og they have a guy thats getting attention. Lets kill him. Or are these drill rappers in gangs and in that life as well?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yup these rappers to need to just stay in LA and never come back. Bvlly and Houdini both lived there and once they came back they got killed. Toronto is a xasid city and if you make it leave The city ASAP and never come back

Macalin M

Out here
Yup these rappers to need to just stay in LA and never come back. Bvlly and Houdini both lived there and once they came back they got killed. Toronto is a xasid city and if you make it leave The city ASAP and never come back
Yh these guys should just stay in the hills after they make it.

This is why I always laugh at these we all black and should support each other. Everywhere in the west, when a black person makes it in anything he has to move away from black people. They be the first to target you for doing better than you

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
But it’s crazy man. You can live in LA but that ain’t gonna stop you from getting snaked. Look what happened to pop smoke
I agree but these two rappers are from Toronto I doubt anyone in America cares About them. Pop smoke is internationally known

Trending