Reer Toronto Don’t tell me this is Somalis?

Y’all act like everything is the father’s fault, a man is supposed to be at work providing, who’s job is it to watch the kids, feed and clothe them? Most older Somali males in MN do shit like running home care centers and trucking to put food on the table, what tf are their Diana abusing wives doing? Shaking their futo at the aroos of someone they don’t even know.

I’m trying to point out issues that plague our community and you can’t think beyond the sspot gender war.
:snoop:
is the welfare, and most of them stay at shitty neighborhoods.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Tarek Fatah vs Michael Coren was must see tv back in the day

A "Muslim" who hates Islam vs a Jew who defends them :dead::dead1:

Michael Coren claims many things. He was Jewish last week, Catholic yesterday and Atheist today. Who knows what he believes tomorrow.

Tarek Fatah once said Somalia joined the Arab League because "someone has got to do the cleaning"

Y’all act like everything is the father’s fault, a man is supposed to be at work providing, who’s job is it to watch the kids, feed and clothe them? Most older Somali males in MN do shit like running home care centers and trucking to put food on the table, what tf are their Diana abusing wives doing? Shaking their futo at the aroos of someone they don’t even know.

I’m trying to point out issues that plague our community and you can’t think beyond the sspot gender war.
Are you not inciting one right there, clueless one? The lack of self awareness......

Xaruun

VIP
“B-b-but MeN aRe nAturAL LeAdeRs!!!” - every Abdicel here :bell: Whatever happened to this sentiment? Oh right, it highlights the failure of Somali men, therefore some idiot on here, in this case you, attempts to deflect the blame on us.

In the cases you described, you blame the mother for not feeding and clothing her children.Let me ask you something, where the hell is the dad? And why doesn’t he lay down the rules for his family? Are you suggesting Somali men are.....weak?
The mother usually kicks the father out and takes away the kids from him whenever he tries to ‘lay down the rules’. Some of them get rid of the dad out after he gives her enough children so she can claim more ceyr

Shithole place, the somalis living there have lost it. Is hard to differentiate jamaicans from the somalis there , I would even go further and say the jamaicans are more ilbaax and polite then somalis .

I once picked up my lady from her aunts house in falstaff some punk ass dirbijiif 18 year old somalis came to over to my vehicle brandishing a gun and asked me where I was from :faysalwtf:

I kindly replied "I'm from Calgary buds, not her for trouble" in my polite Alberta accent .

Shithole place, the somalis living there have lost it. Is hard to differentiate jamaicans from the somalis there , I would even go further and say the jamaicans are more ilbaax and polite then somalis .

I once picked up my lady from her aunts house in falstaff some punk ass dirbijiif 18 year old somalis came to over to my vehicle brandishing a gun and asked me where I was from :faysalwtf:

I kindly replied "I'm from Calgary buds, not her for trouble" in my polite Alberta accent .
What kind of animals just come up to people with guns like that

What kind of animals just come up to people with guns like that

Wa xaywaans who shoot while running backwards .
You know there is atleast one halimo who gets hit by a stray bullet In the ass cheek per year . Dangerous place for faraxs and halimos

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Your the man of the house you should have a vision of how you want your household to be run and making sure your raising your kids along with your wife the man isn't at work 24/7 when hes home its his job aswell to raise the kids and set them straight

Too many times in the somali community the man believes his sole role as husband and father is to work and pay the bills which leaves the wife to singlehandeldy raise the kids some guys even be changing their work schedule on purpose to avoid spending time at home

The mother usually kicks the father out and takes away the kids from him whenever he tries to ‘lay down the rules’. Some of them get rid of the dad out after he gives her enough children so she can claim more ceyr
This is a fact.. I have seen it many times.. But let's blame when for everything it's more convenient I guess.

Trending

Latest posts