Reer Toronto Don’t tell me this is Somalis?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If they are Somali, I volunteer to join the Canadian kill squad that gonna haunt these bastards

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Our youth are unfortunately getting caught in the gang life. I’ve seen shit like this when I used to live in the UK. The only difference is in the UK the have knives and machetes instead of guns

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1624221658293.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Unfortunately yes Somalis make up a large portion of that neighborhood

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Maybe if Somali men took care of their sons this won’t be the outcome, they breed like animals and abandon their children what do you expect?

Maybe if Somali men took care of their sons this won’t be the outcome, they breed like animals and abandon their children what do you expect?
The root of all the problems with our people are deadbeat Somali males who don’t know how to man up and lead their families (and country!)

The root of all the problems with our people are deadbeat Somali males who don’t know how to man up and lead their families (and country!)
Most diaspora Somali mothers are absolutely qashin as well. You can’t dump all of it on Somali males as if Somali females are perfect angles. Here in Minnesota most of them are either at weddings and other social functions with their friends 24/7 while their kids are starving at home. I went to School with kids who wore the same outfit everyday and were barely fed at home. Half of them even chase the husband away.

But you being the typical bird brain delusional feminist xalimoid would rather go with “all Somali menz iz bad and shiet”
:kanyeshrug:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Tarek Fatah's daughter loves to report on local gun violence in Toronto while hosting a national news program.

Most diaspora Somali mothers are absolutely qashin as well. You can’t dump all of it on Somali males as if Somali females are perfect angles. Here in Minnesota most of them are either at weddings and other social functions with their friends 24/7 while their kids are starving at home. I went to School with kids who wore the same outfit everyday and were barely fed at home. Half of them even chase the husband away.

But you being the typical bird brain delusional feminist xalimoid would rather go with “all Somali menz iz bad and shiet”
:kanyeshrug:
“B-b-but MeN aRe nAturAL LeAdeRs!!!” - every Abdicel here :bell: Whatever happened to this sentiment? Oh right, it highlights the failure of Somali men, therefore some idiot on here, in this case you, attempts to deflect the blame on us.

In the cases you described, you blame the mother for not feeding and clothing her children.Let me ask you something, where the hell is the dad? And why doesn’t he lay down the rules for his family? Are you suggesting Somali men are.....weak?

“B-b-but MeN aRe nAturAL LeAdeRs!!!” - every Abdicel here :bell: Whatever happened to this sentiment? Oh right, it highlights the failure of Somali men, therefore some idiot on here, in this case you, attempts to deflect the blame on us.

In the cases you described, you blame the mother for not feeding and clothing her children.Let me ask you something, where the hell is the dad? And why doesn’t he lay down the rules for his family? Are you suggesting Somali men are.....weak?
Y’all act like everything is the father’s fault, a man is supposed to be at work providing, who’s job is it to watch the kids, feed and clothe them? Most older Somali males in MN do shit like running home care centers and trucking to put food on the table, what tf are their Diana abusing wives doing? Shaking their futo at the aroos of someone they don’t even know.

I’m trying to point out issues that plague our community and you can’t think beyond the sspot gender war.
:snoop:

Trending

Latest posts