Reer Toronto Come In

Decent 3 to 5 bedroom houses would be $600K to 800K in those areas. 20% down payment is $120 to 160K that's a few years of saving between a married couple.
Today. The prices will go up by the time you save, which then you will start from 0 because it’s not enough. The house prices aren’t worth it. I’m shocked at how fast everything went up. 10 years ago, paying a million for a home was unheard of, now its the norm.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@LRW20 you're chatting a lot of shit despite being 6 hours away from all of us. Yes I know when Toronto or the GTA is mentioned you need to come chip in your two cents.

Maybe you can make a thread appreciating the Parliament buildings or something, that's the only thing in your poor excuse for a "city" aka Ottawack.
1592349115895.png

Toronto’s the most famous city in Canada he should be proud mashallah
I don't live there so why claim it?
:manny:

Yes I plan on buyin house in Newmarket, or Keswick.
It's a quiet town and the 404 got extended up there a few years ago. iA you'll get the home you want. House prices in Newmarket are insane though. That stupid mall did a number on the market
:dead1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Helios whaaaaaaaa ur Canadian?!? Sponsor me 'boowe to kom :feedme:
Sorry you'll have to fight @Saredo for that spot hun :abuxyga:

The suburbs you mentioned are impossible as well. Anything two hours from Toronto is crazy expensive. Even Ottawa is expensive too.
The periphery around Toronto is becoming stupid expensive for no reason I agree. The govt needs to cool off the housing market. Stupid Chinese investors and others just speculating and over inflating it
:ivers:

Today. The prices will go up by the time you save, which then you will start from 0 because it’s not enough. The house prices aren’t worth it. I’m shocked at how fast everything went up. 10 years ago, paying a million for a home was unheard of, now is the norm.
If you believe house prices are going up in perpetuity, it's a no brainer investment.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Abaha cun! I was born here and wallahi iyo billahi iyo tallahi ima get smoked here why would I leave the best city in the world

Someone here mentioned Milton, but homes in Brampton, Markham and Ajax for example were dirt cheap in the 2000s and early 2010s. The only expensive areas were Sauga (sorta), Vaughn and Richmond Hill. Now EVERYWHERE is expensive.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Someone here mentioned Milton, but homes in Brampton, Markham and Ajax for example were dirt cheap in the 2000s and early 2010s. The only expensive areas were Sauga (sorta), Vaughn and Richmond Hill. Now EVERYWHERE is expensive.
Hindis took over Brampton, Somalis still stuck in metrohousing. :mjcry:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I curse my elders who came here in the 80s and 90s and still live in TCHC, I wish I had the oppurtunity they had to buy a house for 70,000 :pacspit:

Trending

Latest posts