Reer Sweden soo gala

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
And take this loss. The guy that raped a girl in a Burger King toilet was allegedly a geeljire.

:meleshame:

They are gaala but if there's no link then don't post

sweden is one of the most secular places on Earth. You think North America is left? lmao Sweden is a welfare state free university free handouts lol

Rinkeby is mini Mogadishu but its not as bad as they say.

Scandi Somalis in general are weird. Many of their parents left the deen and they are incredibly westernized. I've even seen a lesbian Xaalimo there before.

sweden is one of the most secular places on Earth. You think North America is left? lmao Sweden is a welfare state free university free handouts lol

Scandi Somalis in general are weird. Many of their parents left the deen and they are incredibly westernized. I've even seen a lesbian Xaalimo there before.
where do you live?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

you sound salty

Tukraq

VIP
Not only that there's too many indoo yars here literally everywhere you go there's a chinatown

I've even seen farahs have kids with them lol its common here
im in Seattle so I've been up there, literally no madows in Vancouver lol, only asians and whites

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
And take this loss. The guy that raped a girl in a Burger King toilet was allegedly a geeljire.

Looool his pic was up in GP but then they blurred it.

This whole thing is just weird thou, did you watch the video? Why would she open the door? And even when she did so why didn’t she scream when he came in?!, many people were around near the toilet. And knowing there are camera’s up in most public places it is crazy he would rape her in such place. There is always two sides to a story.

Also this is off topic, but I don’t know if you read about the Linnéa Claeson case, and how she lied and made up stories in the name of feminism. What’s your take on that bosniak geeljire?

@one
Vad är dina tankar om det här fallet?
https://www.gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/han-jagas-efter-våldtäkt-på-linn-26-1.20662253

Sambuus

Inactive

Yes, he was a Somali but he didn’t rape her. They were lovers and had sex in public and after she saw people noticed she accused him of rape. In the police report she even said he started to give her oral, and is it really common during rape?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Yes, he was a Somali but he didn’t rape her. They were lovers and had sex in public and after she saw people noticed she accused him of rape. In the police report she even said he started to give her oral, and is it really common during rape?

Everything seems so off really. You just don’t open the toilet door in a public place, especially in the middle of the night. They most likely knew each other. Also he didn’t seem to be in a rush when he came out from the toilet either.

Sambuus

Inactive
Everything seems so off really. You just don’t open the toilet door in a public place, especially in the middle of the night. They most likely knew each other. Also he didn’t seem to be in a rush when he came out from the toilet either.
The Somali Community in Gothenburg know him and they were lovers, she wasn’t raped.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Who has sex in a fast food joints toilet? Especially Burger King Avenyn, the place is a shithole, not worse than the one at Järntorget though.

Trending

Latest posts