Reer Sweden soo gala

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yes, he was a Somali but he didn’t rape her. They were lovers and had sex in public and after she saw people noticed she accused him of rape. In the police report she even said he started to give her oral, and is it really common during rape?

images

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Who has sex in a fast food joints toilet? Especially Burger King Avenyn, the place is a shithole, not worse than the one at Järntorget though.
Who has sex in a fast food joints toilet? You must've been sheltered your whole life. I'll give you this though, at least you've never seen two chavs in action in McDonald's piss covered bathroom.

I ignored my mother's warning about McDonald's being haraam and that was my punishment from above. Never been there since.

Tukraq

VIP
Who has sex in a fast food joints toilet? You must've been sheltered your whole life. I'll give you this though, at least you've never seen two chavs in action in McDonald's piss covered bathroom.

I ignored my mother's warning about McDonald's being haraam and that was my punishment from above. Never been there since.
McDonald’s ain’t haram lol, unless your eating the bacon orders

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Who has sex in a fast food joints toilet? Especially Burger King Avenyn, the place is a shithole, not worse than the one at Järntorget though.
There is no way she got raped in a toilet in burger king in Avenyn, There are atleast 20 people sitting next to the toilet there (there are only 2 toilets) and atleast 10 people waiting in queue to get into the toilet.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
This whole thing is just weird thou, did you watch the video? Why would she open the door? And even when she did so why didn’t she scream when he came in?!, many people were around near the toilet. And knowing there are camera’s up in most public places it is crazy he would rape her in such place. There is always two sides to a story.

Also this is off topic, but I don’t know if you read about the Linnéa Claeson case, and how she lied and made up stories in the name of feminism. What’s your take on that bosniak geeljire?

@one
Vad är dina tankar om det här fallet?
https://www.gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/han-jagas-efter-våldtäkt-på-linn-26-1.20662253

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts