Reer Sweden iyo Denmark soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........

52% of swedes consider themselves feminists
while 27% of Danes consider themselves feminists

no wonder @Barni that you're a bit crazy and extreme adeer:ohhh: look at what they show in your televisions as if it is the norm, 52% of your population walks around with that disease.
the thing i find disturbing the most is the fact that they want to make laws that gives them various advantages... how will Sweden look like in the coming 30years if they and their sympathizers are a majority now?.

the people who supposedly ''civilized'' you and taught you the way of life seemed very crazy compared to their danish counterparts whom were very calm and collected during the debate while your folks...... i wasn't impressed to say the least.
next time i see you spewing qu(dh)/(r)un about somaalida and how uncivilized they're, i suggest you get on par with your neighbors first :sass2:

wallee feminism know no bounds..... They now want to stop calling boys/girls ''he''and ''she'' and use a gender neutral term instead.
i wonder what kind of mistreatment these women could possibly face in a Scandinavian country. this is clear proof of their madness and that they will never stop, even if the keys to paradise were handed to them on a silver plate. (note -- >''hen'' is a gender neutral third person pronoun, the closest English term is singular ''they''))
@Mercury they called you the gender neutral ''Hen'' word soma'aha adeer :damn: and refused to address you as a ''he'' ........................................they forced you into using the gender neutral changing rooms in school too soma'aha :kendrickcry:
i think am starting to see how most of your opinions were formed.:dwill:

@ghost i hope you escaped that hellhole of a country before they refused to give you nacnac(sweets) in preschool for being a boy because you had to be held responsible for the earlier generation's neglect of women
( no am not making this up) or if you had gotten older and they imposed the ''man tax'' on you, imagine being taxed for having..... never mind.

@Bielsa @RoyalSomali your people looked sane while some(majority)of the swedes seemed bat**** crazy especially the bold headed guy constantly interrupting and screaming.

@Khathead is this you in the comment section :dead:what a vulgar mouth..
... if so afkaaga saabuun iyo shaambo kudaq:kanyehmm:.
pepe.png

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You're an idiot who's confusing identity politics with feminism, one has brought women out of their kitchens and homes and empowered them, given them more bodily autonomy and voting rights, while the other spends time debating ever more obscure pronouns. Guess which is which?
TL;DR - You're a fucking retard.

Denmark and Norway are normal calm countries. So normal it is almost boring.

While Sweden on the other hand is a bastard child outcast of the big 3 filled with right wing nutjobs, neo-nazis, and radical sjw feminists.

They even have shitty ghettos like Runkeby.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Denmark and Norway are normal calm countries. So normal it is almost boring.

While Sweden on the other hand is a bastard child outcast of the big 3 filled with right wing nutjobs, neo-nazis, and radical sjw feminists.

They even have shitty ghettos like Runkeby.
"Swedish" nazi
brvv.jpg_1718483346.jpg

:mjlaugh:

"Swedish" nazi
brvv.jpg_1718483346.jpg

:mjlaugh:

Ahmad Hassan, a Somali student was killed by a masked man who broke into a school in Sweden on October 23, armed with a sword. The killer later identified as Anton Lundin-Petterss stabbed two teachers and two students, including Hassan. Hassan was seriously wounded and later died at the hospital.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ahmad Hassan, a Somali student was killed by a masked man who broke into a school in Sweden on October 23, armed with a sword. The killer later identified as Anton Lundin-Petterss stabbed two teachers and two students, including Hassan. Hassan was seriously wounded and later died at the hospital.

The kill count isn't even close m8, danske folkeparti and fremskrittspartiet are way bigger and relevant than the sweden democrats as they have either held or are currently holding office. Also you got pegida marches too, don't play dumb. Also I don't mind far leftist they're cool folks unless you're a fash and to that I say:

Its only one dude and i posted it to illustrate that crazy killers exist everywhere. So you are not making a point by posting Anders Breivik.

Sweden has nazi parties and crazy right wingers who are creating hate and causing havoc. Denmark nor Norway doesnt have any of that.

Bro anything is better than this feminist infested country,
Women are out on the streets shouting ''män är djur'' (Men are animals).
Singing songs about oppressing men and shit in public. its Feminist craziness. its totally accepted by brainwashed lunatics in Sweden.

Last edited:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Its only one dude and i posted it to illustrate that crazy killers exist everywhere. So you are not making a point by posting Anders Breivik.

Sweden have nazi parties and crazy right wingers who are creating hate and causing havoc. Denmark nor Norway doesnt have any of that.

Bro anything is better than this feminist infested country,
Women are out on the streets shouting ''män är djur'' (Men are animals).
Singing songs about oppressing men and shit in public. its Feminist craziness. its totally accepted lunatics like you.
They all have nazi parties, Sweden's only nazi party imploded last election. Difference is Sweden democrats are treated as a pariah while the danish and norwiegan counterparts are actually in coalition with the government parties. Also why the f*ck are you crying about sjw? They don't give f*ck about you and only pull their bullshit on white middleclass dudes, they are very irrelevant and are the only thing between you and your nigga ass getting deported.

P.S. Stop parroting that reddit loser shit about sjw taking political correctness to far.

They all have nazi parties, Sweden's only nazi party imploded last election. Difference is Sweden democrats are treated as a pariah while the danish and norwiegan counterparts are actually in coalition with the government parties. Also why the f*ck are you crying about sjw? They don't give f*ck about you and only pull their bullshit on white middleclass dudes, they are very irrelevant and are the only thing between you and your nigga ass getting deported.

No they don't have neo-nazi parties that is somethning unique to Sweden in Scandinavia compared to Denmark and Norway if they do they are insignificant and miniscule in comparison. The Swedish democrats are the nr 1 party in sweden and are gaining huge support. Our conservative parties are not extreme compared to yours.
Why are you soo defensive? The sole mention of SJWs makes him wet his pants and go an a tantrum. :pachah1: ''Leave them Alone you bully''

P.S. Stop parroting that reddit loser shit about sjw taking political correctness to far.

What a loser you hang on reddit. Keep projecting shit on to me paranoid balaayo.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If a Somali politician suggested that women should be freed from their kitchens and homes and brought into the work force and they should have more bodily autonomy and rights neanderthals like @Masaasbaa would lose his mind and bang on about "muh tradition" and "muh culture".

You wish Somalia & SL was like Denmark. Highly advanced country with an educated population, with low crime rate.

Extremist far lefts and extremists far rights is what sums up Sweden. A country filled with radicals.

There is no balance between the conservatives and liberals like the way it is in Denmark and Norway. There is no moderation either.

Status
Not open for further replies.