Reer Sool completely embrace Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galgala will be solved whether you like it or not @Juuqbuuqluuq. It's been ongoing operation for a long time now and we have employed Caare to fight Somaliland and take over 'sanaag' notice we want our own somaliland allies in Erigavo. We will not tolerate a jeegaan terrorist Erigavo. Erigavo and Isaaq side of Sanaag will be under Caare security. We can trust and work with that guy to ensure no more supply/logistic will come from Erigavo.

This is ongoing operation and Caare is doing a mighty fine job as he depletes all jeegaan forces and brings them under his 'security' and effectively taking over the control of sanaag security. Once that is done, mission is accomplished. We will tell Caare to go into Erigavo and start arresting a few people we want and bring them to puntland to be sentenced.

"We will..":gucciwhat:You know you lost the plot when you refer to puntland as "We..":russ::dead:

Cali Khaliif Galaydh is the most influential Dhulbahaante politician and leader of Khaatumo, he support SL. Xaglatoosiye the fucking founder of SSC movement is running for next president under kulmiiye . I dont give a fok what some reer say wallahi qurbojoog aan dalka waxba kagaranayn have to say. Reer sool are almost fully in support of Somaliland
Influential ku wase

The only reason why no one touched him in Buuhoodle was because his mother is Cali Geri and she lived in the town.

He always stayed in Ahmed Gurey hotel 24/7 and only came out whenever he was leaving the town.

He wasn't even respected. He was banned from using the airport by a small militia when he wanted to fly to Hargeisa

All Garaads in Buuhoodle denounced him and was replaced by his VP a few years back.

Another proof you ain't dhulbhante
:camby:

Also Khatumo isn't thing now. There is a self proclaimed government but Buuhoodle and the surrounding region waxaa lagu xukuma xeerta soomaalida and no one really cares about Khatumo

Influential ku wase

The only reason why no one touched him in Buuhoodle was because his mother is Cali Geri and she lived in the town.

He always stayed in Ahmed Gurey hotel 24/7 and only came out whenever he was leaving the town.

He wasn't even respected. He was banned to use the airport by teenagers when he wanted to fly to Hargeisa.

All Garaads in Buuhoodle denounced him and was replaced by his VP a few years back.

Another proof you ain't dhulbhante

Also Khatumo isn't thing now. There is a self proclaimed government but Buuhoodle and the surrounding region waxaa lagu xukuma xeerta soomaalida and no one really cares about Khatumo

You said Ali khalif has no support of traditional leaders. Why is he supported by Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali, and Garaad jamac Garaad Ismaciil. Also Xaglatoosiye walks around buhoodle as he pleases. Stop the bullshit, your qabyaalad blinds you from the reality

Cali Khaliif Galaydh is the most influential Dhulbahaante politician and leader of Khaatumo, he support SL. Xaglatoosiye the fucking founder of SSC movement is running for next president under kulmiiye . I dont give a fok what some reer say wallahi qurbojoog aan dalka waxba kagaranayn have to say. Reer sool are almost fully in support of Somaliland

Interesting. So Dhulbahante could be next president of Somaliland. Why not, they entitled to be president as any other Somaliland group :kanyeshrug:

You said Ali khalif has no support of traditional leaders. Why is he supported by Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali, and Garaad jamac Garaad Ismaciil. Also Xaglatoosiye walks around buhoodle as he pleases. Stop the bullshit, your qabyaalad blinds you from the reality
Those two Garaads are Pro SL and aren't even fully respected by their own subclans.

Cali Khalif does not have support from any of the caaqil in Buuhoodle. They all denounced him and his government was replaced in late 2017.

The Khatumo SL deal didn't go through because no one supported him.

Xaglatoosiye is reer Hagar and why shouldn't he be allowed to visit in his own town?

Same thing with Camey.

They don't much other than lay some bricks and give a short speech outside Ahmed Gurey.

Also how am I blinded by qabyaalad lol ?

I hope for unity and success for all Somalis. I might not support Somaliland but that doesn't mean I hate their citizens.

----

Going to sleep.

Keep believing whatever you want Juuq

Last edited:
Those two Garaads are Pro SL and aren't even fully respected by their own subclans.

Cali Khalif does not have support from any of the caaqil in Buuhoodle. They all denounced him and his government was replaced in late 2017.

The Khatumo SL deal didn't go through because no one supported him.

Xaglatoosiye is reer Hagar and why shouldn't he be allowed to visit in his own town?

Same thing with Camey.

They don't much other than lay some bricks and give a short speech outside Ahmed Gurey.

Also how am I blinded by qabyaalad lol ?

I hope for unity and success for all Somalis. I might not support Somaliland but that doesn't mean I hate their citizens.

----

Going to sleep.

Keep believing whatever you want Juuq

You have no clue about the power those two Garaad traditionally have:ivers: Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ali was known as Garaadka guud for khaatumo state. So cut the bullshit.

And the reason I brought up xaglatoosiye who is pro SL and founder of SSC going to buhoodle as a SL minister because you brought up Ali khaliif not having support there. Truth is majority of dhulbahaante back home support Somaliland. The majority of warsangeli are also waking up out of the harti induced coma :susp:

Interesting. So Dhulbahante could be next president of Somaliland. Why not, they entitled to be president as any other Somaliland group :kanyeshrug:

Somaliland stuck to the basics of ruling through Somali culture and deen. They installed voting system to empower everyone which means your citizenship and vote has power. Because people put their qabyaalad first they undermine all of these huge accomplishments

Somaliland stuck to the basics of ruling through Somali culture and deen. They installed voting system to empower everyone which means your citizenship and vote has power. Because people put their qabyaalad first they undermine all of these huge accomplishments

Exactly.

Somaliland desperately needs a president from the East. It is too much focussed on the Western regions. We need to rebalance that. A Dhulbahante president might be the way to do that. We have already had a Gudabiirsi president for 8 years so it is possible. He could then focus on closing the border and taking more development to Sool and Sanaag. I want to see the Sanaag road finished and more factories and government departments in Sool and Sanaag. Somaliland central bank, high court, some ministries should all be moved to Erigabo, Burco and Las Anod. That is how you rebalance the Somaliland economy.

You have no clue about the power those two Garaad traditionally have:ivers: Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ali was known as Garaadka guud for khaatumo state. So cut the bullshit.

And the reason I brought up xaglatoosiye who is pro SL and founder of SSC going to buhoodle as a SL minister because you brought up Ali khaliif not having support there. Truth is majority of dhulbahaante back home support Somaliland. The majority of warsangeli are also waking up out of the harti induced coma :susp:
Garaadka guud for who?

Not even his own subclan listens to him
:mjlol:

He is on par with the other isims and the most organized and united isims are the ones in Buuhoodle and each of them are and denounced Cali Khalif and are Pro Somalia

We don't care if Xaglatoosiye or any other Buuhoodle born politician visits Buuhoodle.

If Camey was allowed to visit Buuhoodle when he was VP did that make us Pro PL?

So get out with the those lies of Dhulbahante being pro secessionist.

other than Jamac Siyaad, Baharsame and few Ugaadhyahan the rest of dhulbahante are don't support SL and live in lawless land

@World this guy is definitely not Dhulbahante

and @Suldaanka check this guy saying Warsengali are waking up lol

Garaadka guud for who?

Not even his own subclan listens to him
:mjlol:

He is on par with the other isims and the most organized and united isims are the ones in Buuhoodle and each of them are and denounced Cali Khalif and are Pro Somalia

We don't care if Xaglatoosiye or any other Buuhoodle born politician visits Buuhoodle.

If Camey was allowed to visit Buuhoodle when he was VP did that make us Pro PL?

So get out with the those lies of Dhulbahante being pro secessionist.

other than Jamac Siyaad, Baharsame and few Ugaadhyahan the rest of dhulbahante are don't support SL and live in lawless land

@World this guy is definitely not Dhulbahante

and @Suldaanka check this guy saying Warsengali are waking up lol

Laascaanood is the capital and has every single dhulbahaante subclan, and it's a pro Somaliland city. f*ck outta here with your qurbo joog fake ass shit. Garaad Cali garad jaamac was always the main opposition of Somaliland and he was named as the lead Garaad of khaatumo. You're just a kid that doesn't know realities on the ground or history

Exactly.

Somaliland desperately needs a president from the East. It is too much focussed on the Western regions. We need to rebalance that. A Dhulbahante president might be the way to do that. We have already had a Gudabiirsi president for 8 years so it is possible. He could then focus on closing the border and taking more development to Sool and Sanaag. I want to see the Sanaag road finished and more factories and government departments in Sool and Sanaag. Somaliland central bank, high court, some ministries should all be moved to Erigabo, Burco and Las Anod. That is how you rebalance the Somaliland economy.

Somaliland is making those moves as we speak. Ali Khaliif and Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ali coming on board consolidated what was left in opposition to Somaliland. They're speaking for the people of Sool and eastern sanaag. Right now dhulbahaante has some of the most powerful positions in government, I predict by next elections we will see new jeegaan parties between eastern Somaliland clans. Things are changing quickly. The only people left behind are bitter keyboard warriors who are out of touch with reality and cling to emotional qabyaalad

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hooyada wase

Did you think I was Majeerteen?

I am Dhulbahante and the reason why I said he ain't dhulbahante is because I've never seen someone bootyclap for SL and insult Somalia.

Also he posts some dumb illogical answers and World is also convinced he isn't one
Maybe he is bahrarsame reer nabi xaasid macaan jecel or Their foot soldiers jamac siyaad kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.