Reer Sool completely embrace Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No need to cling in to dead som

Its now that we cut from the terrorist hub of Somalia. From Galgala in puntland to the bushes of Jubbaland Somalia is completely compromised :susp:

The terrorists are SNM. Erigavo is the logistic n supply. PL is the only state that isn't terrorist based and has history against it since 92. That's why the CIA trusts us and never deals with Somaliland cause we told them the evidence of SL terrorists operating in Erigavo and Burco. But we got our boy Caare solving that, he will take control of sanaag security and PL and once he does we will tell him arrest this guy and that guy when we call him about suspected galgala suppliers. The monkeys in galgala will disperse.

Somaliland is the terrorist, I am suprised you haven't read the UN reports plus haven't asked yourself why the CIA armes up Puntland and even Mogadishu Alpha group but no1 goes near Somaliland. It's because their terrorists, the whole administration from president to guddomiye to security forces all have a hand in galgala.

You must be a moron if you take Cali Khalif Khatumo's government serious.

Most of his fundings were from poor delusional grandmothers who were fed lies and they would spent their moneys on khat.

His troops were also a joke and he didn't pay them for months until they stole his landcruiser and left him

:mjlol:

No one in Buuhoodle took him serious

No need to cling in to dead som

Its now that we cut from the terrorist hub of Somalia. From Galgala in puntland to the bushes of Jubbaland Somalia is completely compromised :susp:

It's remarkable how different Somaliland and Somalia are.

This kind of civilised debate just does not happen anywhere south of Galkacyo.

It shows difference in culture between northern Somalis and southern Somalis.

We Somalilanders settle our differences with debate and negotiation.

Somaliland must go its seperate way

It's remarkable how different Somaliland and Somalia are.

This kind of civilised debate just does not happen anywhere south of Galkacyo.

It shows difference in culture between northern Somalis and southern Somalis.

We Somalilanders settle our differences with debate and negotiation.

Somaliland must go its seperate way

Why south of galkacyo, dont appease the fake clan enclave of puntland. They still have selections of presidents by MP's who are bought. And those selections are for one subclan of MJ only, that a why Cali salebaan are terrorists and the rest of harti support towards Somaliland

The terrorists are SNM. Erigavo is the logistic n supply. PL is the only state that isn't terrorist based and has history against it since 92. That's why the CIA trusts us and never deals with Somaliland cause we told them the evidence of SL terrorists operating in Erigavo and Burco. But we got our boy Caare solving that, he will take control of sanaag security and PL and once he does we will tell him arrest this guy and that guy when we call him about suspected galgala suppliers. The monkeys in galgala will disperse.

Somaliland is the terrorist, I am suprised you haven't read the UN reports plus haven't asked yourself why the CIA armes up Puntland and even Mogadishu Alpha group but no1 goes near Somaliland. It's because their terrorists, the whole administration from president to guddomiye to security forces all have a hand in galgala.

You're in another thread arguing that the terrorists are MJ subclan Ali Salebaan. Stick to a narrative :hahaidiot:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're in another thread arguing that the terrorists are MJ subclan Ali Salebaan. Stick to a narrative :hahaidiot:

There is Two terror networks. 1 is galgala thats Isaaq supplied and run from Erigavo. The second one is smaller one in cal-miskat mountain, that doesn't worry me as much as it can be solved 'tribally'. I blast Ali Saleban for allowing their territory to be used @Reer-Bari where-as you are the number 1 problem.

Mind you we are talking about mountains here, no city, tuulo, nothing, we are talking about mountain ranges only because the terrorists can operate nowhere else on land. I don't even want one single mountain space to be occupied, and your talking about DEGMO?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
There is Two terror networks. 1 is galgala thats Isaaq supplied and run from Erigavo. The second one is smaller one in cal-miskat mountain, that doesn't worry me as much as it can be solved 'tribally'. I blast Ali Saleban for allowing their territory to be used @Reer-Bari where-as you are the number 1 problem.

Mind you we are talking about mountains here, no city, tuulo, nothing, we are talking about mountain ranges only because the terrorists can operate nowhere else on land. I don't even want one single mountain space to be occupied, and your talking about DEGMO?
here he goes again. this guy is just annoying now and repeating himself in every threat. even the ones that doesnt have anything to do with calisaleebaan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galgala will be solved whether you like it or not @Juuqbuuqluuq. It's been ongoing operation for a long time now and we have employed Caare to fight Somaliland and take over 'sanaag' notice we want our own somaliland allies in Erigavo. We will not tolerate a jeegaan terrorist Erigavo. Erigavo and Isaaq side of Sanaag will be under Caare security. We can trust and work with that guy to ensure no more supply/logistic will come from Erigavo.

This is ongoing operation and Caare is doing a mighty fine job as he depletes all jeegaan forces and brings them under his 'security' and effectively taking over the control of sanaag security. Once that is done, mission is accomplished. We will tell Caare to go into Erigavo and start arresting a few people we want and bring them to puntland to be sentenced.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"Completely embraced" lmao.
This whole thread is based on the opinion of an unknown Twitter User. Probably a Jeegaan incel.

If Reer Sool were to vote between splitting the country or NoT they would definitely vote for Somalia. For them, Somaliland is a mere transitional period for them and they will certainly hop off the sinking secessionist ship when they feel like it.

Galgala will be solved whether you like it or not @Juuqbuuqluuq. It's been ongoing operation for a long time now and we have employed Caare to fight Somaliland and take over 'sanaag' notice we want our own somaliland allies in Erigavo. We will not tolerate a jeegaan terrorist Erigavo. Erigavo and Isaaq side of Sanaag will be under Caare security. We can trust and work with that guy to ensure no more supply/logistic will come from Erigavo.

This is ongoing operation and Caare is doing a mighty fine job as he depletes all jeegaan forces and brings them under his 'security' and effectively taking over the control of sanaag security. Once that is done, mission is accomplished. We will tell Caare to go into Erigavo and start arresting a few people we want and bring them to puntland to be sentenced.

What are you talking about, im sure you were talking the same shit in the Tukaraq war and we know how it ended.

Nigga real life isn't somalispot, where Majeerteen (sorry i mean Bah Dubays) are a super power

I think he is sahib, his begging is right on par with thier population, do nothing noteworthy yourself but beg MJ, Isaaq, old grandmothers or anyone lol
Hooyada wase

Did you think I was Majeerteen?

I am Dhulbahante and the reason why I said he ain't dhulbahante is because I've never seen someone bootyclap for SL and insult Somalia.

Also he posts some dumb illogical answers and World is also convinced he isn't one

Tukraq

VIP
Hooyada wase

I am Dhulbahante and the reason why I said he ain't dhulbahante is because I've never seen someone bootyclap for SL and insult Somalia.

Also he posts some dumb illogical answers and World is also convinced he isn't one
Yeah could be a sheegato because they don’t ride this hard for one side just for their interests :farmajoyaab:

Hooyada wase

Cali Khaliif Galaydh is the most influential Dhulbahaante politician and leader of Khaatumo, he support SL. Xaglatoosiye the fucking founder of SSC movement is running for next president under kulmiiye . I dont give a fok what some reer say wallahi qurbojoog aan dalka waxba kagaranayn have to say. Reer sool are almost fully in support of Somaliland

"Completely embraced" lmao.
This whole thread is based on the opinion of an unknown Twitter User. Probably a Jeegaan incel.

If Reer Sool were to vote between splitting the country or NoT they would definitely vote for Somalia. For them, Somaliland is a mere transitional period for them and they will certainly hop off the sinking secessionist ship when they feel like it.
No one should even take this video seriously even if it was a reputable journalist.

Cali Khalif has no loyal militia or backing of an Caaqil. There is no such thing as Khatumo today other than Falaalug troops who operates on their own

The average dhulbahante geeljire and citizen doesn't care about politics. It's only flip-flopping politicians who work for their own interests

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending