Reer Saaxo begging to join Galmudug...

Ceeydh/HG were the strongest community before Tigreey invasion if 2006. ICU was supported by HG muscle with the blessings of most citizens between South Gaalkacyo to Kiinya border

ICU WAS ALL CLANS, for example barre hiiraales biggest opponents where other marehan

the shabaab that took over kismaayo from hiiraale where marehan

“Khalid bin Walid Forces is a principally Marehan clan militia based in Kismayo. Although it coordinates with Turki’s forces and shares responsibility for control of Kismayo, it possesses autonomous command arrangements.” (UN Security Council (10 December 2008) Report of the Monitoring Group on Somalia pursuant to Security Council resolution 1811 (2008), S/2008/769, p. 22)

the only difference was marehan was smart enough not to die in the hundreds like HG did.

You were footsoliders for the youngest section of MX, Reer Diini. Cayr is older and Reer Diini is a 9th generation jiffo hoose. If you were so POWERFUL. Why did we kick you out the city everytime we had our internal beefs? You always were footsoliders for MX or MJ. Never head huncho. You got lucky in 1991. You broke the matrix. Now we're fixing it. You was never a power player in Somali politics. You was always under Murusade and Abgaal's shadow

:sass2:

View attachment 117456
Where do you get the confidence to say that when you got expelled from Kismayo and lower Juba by Ogaden and Harti, and then fall under the rule of HG in Galmudug? :jaynerd:

Last edited:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Ceeydh/HG were the strongest community before Tigreey invasion if 2006. ICU was supported by HG muscle with the blessings of most citizens between South Gaalkacyo to Kiinya border

HG got humiliated by MX (my sub) in the Gedo. I killed the man they swear on and broke half of USC in Beledxawo. HG historically were never stronger than MX or MJ. They got lucky in 91. What do they have to show for it now? They are despised by MX, MJ and Rahanweyn whose on the warpath now; who'll take back Lower Shabelle from them. Even Murusade superseded them in HAG power rankings. I pity them. Their sun set.

:meleshame:

Adaawe

Where do you get the confidence to say that when you got expelled from Kismayo and lower Juba to Ogaden and Harti, and then fall under the rule of HG in Galmudug? :jaynerd:

I broke USC in Gedo. My clan killed Caydiid's second in command; Col. Shabeel. Which lead to the loss of half of USC's Southern front. There's a famous spot in Beledxawo that Lex knows very well. I have no ill will towards you. But that man can't STFU. That's why y'all getting the smoke.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Marehan notice how they try to single out Wagardhac and other MX? Wagardhac and MX are one, we fight together, and die together.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
ICU WAS ALL CLANS, for example barre hiiraales biggest opponents where other marehan

the shabaab that took over kismaayo from hiiraale where marehan

“Khalid bin Walid Forces is a principally Marehan clan militia based in Kismayo. Although it coordinates with Turki’s forces and shares responsibility for control of Kismayo, it possesses autonomous command arrangements.” (UN Security Council (10 December 2008) Report of the Monitoring Group on Somalia pursuant to Security Council resolution 1811 (2008), S/2008/769, p. 22)

the only difference was marehan was smart enough not to die in the hundreds like HG did.

Khalid bin Walid was not ICU or Alshabab, it literally says it right there, it was a Marehan - Rer Dalal Islamist group, similar to the Salafia in Saudi Arabia, pro-government but also pro-Sharia. Khalid bin Walid fought against clan Barre Hiiraale over administration they removed illegal checkpoints, and also against Turki and the Alshabab over ideology.

stick to the topic don't discuss Kismaayo with people who aren't from there :idontlike:

Adaawe

Marehan notice how they try to single out Wagardhac and not other MX? Wagardhac and MX are one, we fight together, and die together.

They don't have the same energy for Reer Hassan and Reer Ahmed. We humiliated them. They know, they know. Wagardhac is our lions. Don't worry bro. I'm sending ciidan of 20K Waqmaashe, the Samaale killers, once Jubbaland is stabilized.

:trumpsmirk:

They don't have the same energy for Reer Hassan and Reer Ahmed. We humiliated them. They know, they know. Wagardhac is our lions. Don't worry bro. I'm sending ciidan of 20K Waqmaashe, the Samaale killers, once Jubbaland is stabilized.

:trumpsmirk:
Ur bro tekniko don't know hw 2 fkd he's emotional lool

Adaawe

@Adaawe fight is between Wagardhac and Sacad look at the map I posted, Wagardhac does not need your help don't insult the warrior race.

Warya who raised Wagardhac to be bahals but my forefather, Hassan Galshiredle? They are bahals because of me. Don't mind me I'm a protective adeer. How can I look down on Wagardhac, the lions of Nus Qiyamo!!

:wow:

Warya who raised Wagardhac to be bahals but my forefather, Hassan Galshiredle? They are bahals because of me. Don't mind me I'm a protective adeer. How can I look down on Wagardhac, the lions of Nus Qiyamo!!

Reer Hassan Darbi Marehan :wow:
nsjh.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Galool Kaxandhaale is firmly in the hands of the Marehan. Laanwaaley is actually east of Saaxo. I repeat there are no HG deegaans between Tuurdibi and Saaxo.

Puntland by establishing Saaxo made the Marehan presence in Galkacyo district stronger. All we have to do now is build a road from Tuurdibi to Saaxo and on to Cabudwaaq. The HG wanted to cut the Marehan in half by taking Kaxandhaale and failed.

What does that have to do with anything? This nigga was pretends to care about Somalis when really he's a terrorist mooryaan supporter
How can you say @Samaalic Era is a "mooryaan supporter" when you were liking posts about displacing people? Get the f*ck out my face with this holier than thou shit, say what you want to, and don't be a coward about it. :camby:
1589587632190.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

:mjlaugh:
Adeer you fighting against a whole Oromo race and leading the way in Jubaland, keep on doing bits adeer. :salute:

@Galool Kaxandhaale is firmly in the hands of the Marehan. Laanwaaley is actually east of Saaxo. I repeat there are no HG deegaans between Tuurdibi and Saaxo.

Puntland by establishing Saaxo made the Marehan presence in Galkacyo district stronger. All we have to do now is build a road from Tuurdibi to Saaxo and on to Cabudwaaq. The HG wanted to cut the Marehan in half by taking Kaxandhaale and failed.
Those displaced were attempting to squat on lands hat are not theres, so @Ayubi is right to support the removal of illegal aliens
If there's no mooryaan horde between Saaxo and Cabudwaaq there should be a highway from Balanbale to Galdogob

Trending

Latest posts